Windows 10: I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...

Discus and support I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The initial error says "something is wrong on our end" Here is a screenshot. I tried running the troubleshooter and it my problem could not be solved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sophia_567, May 29, 2023.

1. I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...

The initial error says "something is wrong on our end" Here is a screenshot. I tried running the troubleshooter and it my problem could not be solved. It says there are hanging or crashing apps. I've inserted a screen shot. I also reset the microsoft store cache and that didn't help. I have windows 11.

:)

Sophia_567, May 29, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 29, 2023
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, May 29, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 29, 2023
Thema:

I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...

1. I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error... - Similar Threads - trying download install

2. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  3. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  4. I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install apps from the microsoft store, and I keep getting error...: The initial error says "something is wrong on our end" Here is a screenshot. I tried running the troubleshooter and it my problem could not be solved. It says there are hanging or crashing apps. I've inserted a screen shot. I also reset the microsoft store cache and that...
  5. Error when trying download app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying download app from Microsoft store: HiI really do not know what to do, it's been a long time since I could download any app from the Microsoft store, first, it happened when I had Windows 10 and then I thought maybe if I install win 11 it will solve the problem but it does not help. I added some pictures of...
  6. Error when trying download app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying download app from Microsoft store: HiI really do not know what to do, it's been a long time since I could download any app from the Microsoft store, first, it happened when I had Windows 10 and then I thought maybe if I install win 11 it will solve the problem but it does not help. I added some pictures of...
  7. I am trying to download minecraft from the microsoft store but it keeps throwing error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to download minecraft from the microsoft store but it keeps throwing error...: When I try to download an update it throws error 0x80010108. This also happens when I try to download and install an app from the ms store. I have tried things such as clean boot, dsabling antivirus and fire wall. Disabling firewall and anti virus while doing a clean boot...
  8. I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store: Hello, I have been having issues on downloading a game from Microsoft store. The compatible drive drop down is not showing my WD_black external hard drive where my Steam games are located. The only drives that is showing is my other external hard drive for my files and my...
  9. Error everytime I try to download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error everytime I try to download from the Microsoft Store: Error Code: 0x80070005 AccessChk Results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-everytime-i-try-to-download-from-the/650391ec-3af5-44dd-bd37-0f537d5dcadc
  10. microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.: HELLO MICROSOFT TEAM THIS IS AVINASH SHAKAYA I NEED YOUR HELP'...