Windows 10: I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

Discus and support I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KilleR oxx, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps

:)

KilleR oxx, Jun 10, 2023

2. Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

Windows help & learning

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 10, 2023
  4. CarTzy Win User

I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

Minecraft won't download

Hello Rocky_Trash,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties downloading Minecraft. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Xbox app and Gaming services version?
      • Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • What are the device specs, make and model?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Open Control Panel

Under Programs

Click Uninstall a Program

Locate Minecraft then uninstall it

Then proceed to download the launcher

Download Minecraft & Server Software | Minecraft

Login on the link below to check the games you owned

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

CarTzy, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

1. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck. - Similar Threads - trying download Minecraft

2. I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.: About a year and a half ago, I downloaded Minecraft. I accidentally deleted it, and when I tried to redownload it, my only option was to purchase a new account. Also, I don't remember the email I used to create the account. Please note: I purchased Minecraft for mac, not on...
  3. I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.: About a year and a half ago, I downloaded Minecraft. I accidentally deleted it, and when I tried to redownload it, my only option was to purchase a new account. Also, I don't remember the email I used to create the account. Please note: I purchased Minecraft for mac, not on...
  4. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.: Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-minecraft-for-windows-but/73d041dc-95d7-423a-82fd-90bdf5e34b8f
  5. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.: Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-minecraft-for-windows-but/73d041dc-95d7-423a-82fd-90bdf5e34b8f
  6. PC not continuing its download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not continuing its download: Trying to download some free apps in MS Store but its not continuing its download. It will stop at the middle then keeps it there. It will not revert back and you cant download it again since it is not working. I restart the computer to check if it will be back but its not....
  7. PC not continuing its download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not continuing its download: Trying to download some free apps in MS Store but its not continuing its download. It will stop at the middle then keeps it there. It will not revert back and you cant download it again since it is not working. I restart the computer to check if it will be back but its not....
  8. PC not continuing its download

9. Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size

Downloading a game on microsoft store and its downloading way past its download size: Tried download sea of thieves after getting my game pass and its download has gone up to 80 gb when its only 34 gb, tried almost everything, talked to 2 support agents logged in and out of my account and reset the store and even uninstalled the store and reinstalled and its...
  10. downloaded Windows 10 and its miserable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded Windows 10 and its miserable: I downloaded Windows 10 a couple of days ago and after I type in my password this comes on every time after I log on: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart". After the message Shows 100% I turn off...