Windows 10: I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

Discus and support I am trying to download Origin onto my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BreeHI, Mar 6, 2019.

1. BreeHI Win User

I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app through the application compatibility service on my computer and found that it is compatible with Windows 8, and went through the fixing process of this. On the troubleshooting service it states that the issue has been fixed, yet the app still won't open. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

BreeHI, Mar 6, 2019

2. After upgrading to Windows 10, cursor is disappeared while trying to shutdown the computer

Hi Hana,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Let’s try to shut down the computer from log-in screen and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + L and keep tapping
      Tab key
      on the keyboard.
    • Once it select shutdown option hit enter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I recommend you to update the mouse driver manually and check if this helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the device driver and select
      Up-date.

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    If the above steps did not helps to fix the issue, try the below steps.

Step 3.

I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. Post us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Roy 59er Win User
    Error 80073cf9 when trying to download a game

HOW TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR 80073cf9 STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS
    • Go to Settings.
    • Tap Regions.
    • In case you have made any changes to this setting, you need to change your region and match that with your region as mentioned in your Microsoft account.
    • Go to downloads.
    • Cancel all the pending downloads. Now try to download the apps from Windows Store.
    • If this method is unable to resolve your problem, switch on to the Step 2.
    STEP 2: CORRECT YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Locations.
    • Turn this ON.
    • Try downloading some apps from windows store. Make sure to allow location services when asked for it during download.
    STEP 3: FIX STORAGE MANAGEMENT

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Storage Sense.
    • If you have set the default location of store new apps on as SD Card, then make it as Phone and try again.
    • You can then move the app to the SD Card after the completion of download.

Roy 59er, Mar 6, 2019
  4. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

origin wont download PLEASE HELP

Hi Brian,

To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Is your Origin log in is the same as the Microsoft account where you purchased the game Sims 4 Deluxe edition?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

For additional information and troubleshooting for this matter, we also suggest that you contact
    EA Support to check your origin account.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

1. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer. - Similar Threads - trying download Origin

2. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...: i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-sim4-to-my-computer-but-i/2636f44c-e0cc-4b46-b43c-ac74321bc673
  3. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...: i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-sim4-to-my-computer-but-i/2636f44c-e0cc-4b46-b43c-ac74321bc673
  4. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am trying to fix my stepmothers computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to fix my stepmothers computer: The drive no longer comes up in the BIOS as a boot drive and it was just working shut it down to put it back together and it boots straight to the BIOS. I can see the drive under memory but it is not under boot menu...
  6. I am trying to fix my stepmothers computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to fix my stepmothers computer: The drive no longer comes up in the BIOS as a boot drive and it was just working shut it down to put it back together and it boots straight to the BIOS. I can see the drive under memory but it is not under boot menu...
  7. I am trying to fix my stepmothers computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...: highest it has reached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-im-trying-to-download-games-onto-my-computer/c634b02d-59e9-41fe-a50d-e7ad93b60539
  9. i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer: it asks me for a pin and i dont have one from what i know on this account it has happened on 2 different computers and is really starting to get in my way...
  10. Downloading game onto another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading game onto another computer: OK, any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded Age Of Empires Definitive Edition on one computer and i want to download it to another computer so i can play on it when the other isn't available....