Windows 10: i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

Discus and support i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Toni Edwards, Mar 28, 2023.

1. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this

:)

Toni Edwards, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Roy 59er Win User

Error 80073cf9 when trying to download a game

HOW TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR 80073cf9 STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS
    • Go to Settings.
    • Tap Regions.
    • In case you have made any changes to this setting, you need to change your region and match that with your region as mentioned in your Microsoft account.
    • Go to downloads.
    • Cancel all the pending downloads. Now try to download the apps from Windows Store.
    • If this method is unable to resolve your problem, switch on to the Step 2.
    STEP 2: CORRECT YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Locations.
    • Turn this ON.
    • Try downloading some apps from windows store. Make sure to allow location services when asked for it during download.
    STEP 3: FIX STORAGE MANAGEMENT

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Storage Sense.
    • If you have set the default location of store new apps on as SD Card, then make it as Phone and try again.
    • You can then move the app to the SD Card after the completion of download.

Roy 59er, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Unable to download multiple apps.

Hi Gabriel,

Let us try to fix it.

• Are you trying to download from the Store or a browser?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to download one app at a time?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with apps. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 28, 2023
  4. joeninet Win User

i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

Family Settings - Unable to download apps & Games

My Family account has already been set up (www.windowsphone.com/family) and he is listed as a Family Member and I have allowed that he can access 'free & paid apps'.

My Son is still unable to download apps.

The wiki is not useful as all the steps were completed prior to me posting the question.

joeninet, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

1. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how... - Similar Threads - trying download Sim4

2. I am Unable to Change My profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Unable to Change My profile.: I am unable to Change My profile picture. I went to Settings>Accounts an your info, to change my profile Pic. When I Clicked on 'Browse For one' and Selected My image, This error showed up.So I searched Online and Ran The Windows Update troubleshooter as instructed. [The...
  3. I am Unable to Change My profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Unable to Change My profile.: I am unable to Change My profile picture. I went to Settings>Accounts an your info, to change my profile Pic. When I Clicked on 'Browse For one' and Selected My image, This error showed up.So I searched Online and Ran The Windows Update troubleshooter as instructed. [The...
  4. I am Unable to Change My profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...: i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-sim4-to-my-computer-but-i/2636f44c-e0cc-4b46-b43c-ac74321bc673
  6. i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how...: i am trying to download Sim4 to my computer but i am unable to change the app settings how can i do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-sim4-to-my-computer-but-i/2636f44c-e0cc-4b46-b43c-ac74321bc673
  7. I am Administrator but unable to Change Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am Administrator but unable to Change Settings: I am administrator on a personal computer but I can't change account settings or access admin center. It says I'm not authorised to use this page.[Original Title: Administrator]...
  8. I am unable to change the location that i save apps to.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to change the location that i save apps to.: I got a new home studio software but need to download the software onto my sd card as not enough disk space on laptop. However i need to change in settings where my new apps will save to, but it will not give me the option to change it...
  9. I am unable to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to start my computer: Hi! As the title suggests I am unable to start my computer.Automatic repair fails. Can't get into safe mode. Don't have a recovery image. Can't uninstall any feature or quality updates. I've got a Windows 10 CD but unable to repair or do a clean install as I can't start the...
  10. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.: Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app...