Windows 10: I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid.

Discus and support I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am reading it directly off the card. It says the First digit is invalid! I have never had this problem before. Please call ASAP!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LuannBrown1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid.

I am reading it directly off the card. It says the First digit is invalid! I have never had this problem before. Please call ASAP!

:)

LuannBrown1, Nov 12, 2019

2. Can't enter debit card number on making online purchase

Original title:- Can't enter debit card number.

I have a Lenovo R500. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to enter my card number when making an on-line purchase. I am able to enter the first 5 digits of the number and then the computer starts substituting random alphabetic characters for the numbers.
    I tried using the on-screen keyboard, but this does the same thing. I've tried different drivers, but no luck yet. Any ideas?

morribabes, Nov 12, 2019
  3. BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

My debit card is constantly getting rejected because the Windows Phone Store can't authorize it. I have successfully added my debit card in the list of payment options and have been charged for adding the card three times. But when it comes to buying any
    App from the store, the authorization fails. I have checked and re-checked my billing address, phone number, and other important details with the bank and they are correct to the best of my knowledge. I just can't understand why the card is not accepted.

The card number and the CVV are also 100% correct.

It is a VISA Debit Card.

I have a Nokia Lumia 525 and I live in INDIA.

Thrice I have been charged a surcharge by the same Microsoft company for adding the debit card afresh. If the site can AUTHORIZE and ACCESS the card for those surcharges, then why can't it accept my payment for buying Apps.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Nov 12, 2019
  4. I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid.

how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid. 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid.

1. I am trying to enter my debit card number but it comes up as invalid. - Similar Threads - trying enter debit

2. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  3. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  4. Debit card problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  5. Debit card problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  6. Debit card problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  8. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  9. I can't add debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add debit card: I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card". I checked my details but it was correct , then i tried the same with other card but it shows the same response. I'm from india....
  10. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc