Windows 10: I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

Discus and support I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working but nothing happens and nothing changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kathy Sukup, Jun 12, 2024.

1. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working but nothing happens and nothing changes.

:)

Kathy Sukup, Jun 12, 2024
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 12, 2024
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jun 12, 2024
  4. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

1. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working... - Similar Threads - trying exit safe

2. I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working...: I am trying to exit safe mode in Windows 11. I get the GET prompt and it says its working but nothing happens and nothing changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-exit-safe-mode-in-windows-11-i-get/f5501d8b-a9b5-4e50-ba5b-47764a727b14
  3. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  4. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  5. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

6. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  7. How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?: I forgotten the password and got stuck in Command Prompt in Safe Mode. How can I get out the Command Prompt to go back to Troubleshoot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-exit-command-prompt-in-safe-mode/f92f8ea4-ef74-46f9-ba61-e7e86ff62ca5
  8. Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lost_hdgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ite527/well_i_tried_anything_to_stop_this_when_i_try_to/
  9. Get out of Command Prompt Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get out of Command Prompt Safe Mode: Every time I would try to reset my PC it would send me to safe mode so I went to Troubleshooting and then Command Prompt. I did not have an admin account on this PC so now I am stuck on a page that says, "You need to sign in as an administator to continue, but there are't any...
  10. From command prompt can i get to safe mode in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    From command prompt can i get to safe mode in windows 10 ?: I tried firing up my computer and was greeted by "pic 1", so i google'd the file line and discovered it has to do with Webroot security software, perhaps an up gone bad or something. after reading on forums for webroot i have to get to safe mode remove the software, reboot...