Windows 10: I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

Discus and support I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 pro on a new gaming pc and i do not have ethernet. There is no option for wifi all there is ,is ethernet. My wifi is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jake16, Oct 25, 2020.

1. jake16 Win User

I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

I have installed windows 10 pro on a new gaming pc and i do not have ethernet. There is no option for wifi all there is ,is ethernet. My wifi is working fine as I have multiple devices connected to it, but my pc isnt showing me there is.

:)

jake16, Oct 25, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 25, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 25, 2020
  4. I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

1. I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network - Similar Threads - trying finish installing

2. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...: I have purchased new PC 3 years ago and tried to install win 11 bit it says you PC machine does not support this version of Windows please contact your PC mannufacteror for extra information...
  3. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...: I have purchased new PC 3 years ago and tried to install win 11 bit it says you PC machine does not support this version of Windows please contact your PC mannufacteror for extra information...
  4. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am trying to install new addons in Matlab and it keeps saying that the access was denied,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install new addons in Matlab and it keeps saying that the access was denied,...: Hello,I keep getting the same error about access being denied while trying to install addons in Matlab on my PCdesktop with windows 10, I thought maybe I might have a problem with my pc, since if I do not run Steam as an administrator I also cannot install/update games on 2...
  6. I am trying to install new addons in Matlab and it keeps saying that the access was denied,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install new addons in Matlab and it keeps saying that the access was denied,...: Hello,I keep getting the same error about access being denied while trying to install addons in Matlab on my PCdesktop with windows 10, I thought maybe I might have a problem with my pc, since if I do not run Steam as an administrator I also cannot install/update games on 2...
  7. I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC,

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC,: I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC, I USED RUFUS AND DID NOT WORK.I FINALLY FOUND THE MICROSOFT MEDIA CREATION TOOL, SOMEHOW IT MANAGED TO RUN INSTALLATION BUT WHEN ITS ALMOST DONE, SUDDENLY MY PC SHUTS DOWN. I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF TIMES, I ONLY USED THE HDD AS THE...
  8. I am trying to install windows 10 on my new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to install windows 10 on my new PC: I am attempting to install windows on my new PC but every time I try and start it I get a fraction of a second of the logo and then an orange screen with white vertical stripes submitted by /u/just-a-dude69 [link] [comments]...
  9. I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network: I'm at the "let's connect you to a network" and the only option is ethernet which I don't have connected and I don't know what to do please help....
  10. I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...: Hi, I am looking for some advice on how to activate windows on my sons new gaming PC from fiercePC - its advising me its noty genuine windows OS that's been installed and I don't have a product code to enter...