Windows 10: I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....

Discus and support I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And am trying to follow instructions from your website but cannot find the Connect button on the underside of the device . Where is that??? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MKSHED, Oct 24, 2018.

1. MKSHED Win User

I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....

And am trying to follow instructions from your website but cannot find the Connect button on the underside of the device . Where is that???

I am trying to follow these directions: Help Please!!

I have two of these keyboards, one for home, one for work and they both started doing this at the same time.

If the Bluetooth connection seems improper, you may have to remove the unresponsive device from the system and then add it back.

1. On your computer, on Search tab, type Control Panel, tap Control Panel from the search results, and then tap Add devices and printers.

2. If the unresponsive Bluetooth device is listed, select it and then click Remove.

3. To reconnect the device to your computer, press and hold the Connect button on the underside of the device for a few seconds. When the light on top of the device blinks red and green, the device is discoverable to other Bluetooth devices for 2 minutes.

4. When the mouse is listed, select it, and follow the instructions to successfully connect the device.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check the status of the issue.

Method 1: Re-add the device to the system.

If the Bluetooth connection seems improper, you may have to remove the unresponsive device from the system and then add it back.

1. On your computer, on Search tab, type Control Panel, tap Control Panel from the search results, and then tap Add devices and printers.

2. If the unresponsive Bluetooth device is listed, select it and then click Remove.

3. To reconnect the device to your computer, press and hold the Connect button on the underside of the device for a few seconds. When the light on top of the device blinks red and green, the device is discoverable to other Bluetooth devices for 2 minutes.

4. When the mouse is listed, select it, and follow the instructions to successfully connect the device.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check the status of the issue.

:)

MKSHED, Oct 24, 2018

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Oct 24, 2018
  3. JLVB(2) Win User
    microsoft sculpt desktop

Hello, I just purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Desktop with the separate numeric keypad, and the mouse and keyboard are working, but the separate numeric keypad is not working. I have turned the Fn key on the keypad to the left, and the numeric keypad has
    a battery in it that came with it, but I get no response when I type on the keypad.

JLVB(2), Oct 24, 2018
  4. bobsboy Win User

I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....

Microsoft sculpt keyboard, mouse and keypad

i installed Microsoft WIndows 10 and purchased a Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard, mouse and numbers keypad. The keyboard and mouse work fine, but the numbers keypad only works on my wife's account, not on mine. Any ideas? Thanks.

bobsboy, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard.... - Similar Threads - trying fix separate

2. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  3. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  4. Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work: I have a Sculpt Keyboard, main keyboard and mouse are working normal, but numeric keyboard doesn't. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-numeric-keyboard-doesnt-work/df57ba8e-8823-4cae-8889-c72be18376da
  5. Microsoft Ergo Sculpt - Key Response

Microsoft Ergo Sculpt - Key Response: I have a Microsoft Ergo Sculpt which I've been using for just over a year with no issues.Recently however the left Ctrl key has started to be unresponsive, there doesn't appear to be any physical damage to the keyboard and the batteries have been recently replaced.Are there...
  6. microsoft natural keyboard numeric keypad number 1,4,7 malfunction

microsoft natural keyboard numeric keypad number 1,4,7 malfunction: Microsoft natural keyboard PS2 plug numeric keypad malfunction The numeric keypad number 1, 4, and 7 malfunction. Once pressed, they generate a tone instead. This happened suddenly this morning.Tried to remove and reinstall the device but still can't fix the issue.Pls advise...
  7. Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.: Numeric pad numbers, on the right, do not work, numbers across top of keyboard do work. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit with the latest update and the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse. The issue began after an automatic Windows 10 update over a...
  8. Numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric keypad: My numeric keypad isn't working. I've tried num lock button and still doesn't work. I appreciate any help on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keypad/28ce7686-3e24-4148-aa23-200dc02181d9
  9. I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....

I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....: I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad. Can I buy the Numeric Keypad alone? * * Original title: keyboard * * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working: Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ergonomic keyboard number pad not working

2. microsoft sculpt number pad does not work

3. numberic keypad giving not .

4. HOW TO RECONNECT MY NUMBER KEYPAD FOR MY MICROSOFT SCULPT ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD,
  5. disassemble microsoft sculpt number pad keyboard,
  6. microsoft keyboard number pad not working,
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse and Numeric Pad Set manual,
  8. microsoft keyboard and separate number pad ,
  9. my keyboard is working but separate number pad not working,
  10. number lock Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic,
  11. microsoft ergo keyboard calculator not working windows 10,
  12. microsoft keyboard issues separate key pad,
  13. microsoft number keypad battery replacement,
  14. numeric keypad deactivates after a few seconds,
  15. can you reprogram a numberpads