Windows 10: I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all...

Discus and support I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason, I can import most of the videos from my Ipad to my PC, but a majority of them just don't show up. What do I do? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mykey_Nich, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all...

For some reason, I can import most of the videos from my Ipad to my PC, but a majority of them just don't show up. What do I do?

submitted by /u/Mykey_Nich
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mykey_Nich, Jun 14, 2020

2. trouble importing pictures from ipad

Hi Helga,

There as several ways to transfer your photos or videos from a device to your PC, such us using a USB cable, or using Bluetooth connection. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • How are you trying to import your photos from your device to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can follow the given steps on this article:
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 14, 2020
  3. how to transfer photos from Apple iPad to PC

Hello,

You can try the File Explorer method to import your iPhone photos and videos.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[How To] Import iPad/iPhone Photos To Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 14, 2020
  4. I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all...

How am I supposed to import photos and videos in Win 10?

this does not work sorry

JohnSummerbell, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all...

1. I am trying to import videos on my Ipad to my Windows 10 PC. It works, but I can't see all... - Similar Threads - trying import videos

2. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad: I am a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal online. I can access articles just fine but cannot access the videos I keep getting the rotating circle which keep going on and on. I can see the videos just fine om my ipad, but not on my PC. I can see Youtube videos just fine,...
  3. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad: I am a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal online. I can access articles just fine but cannot access the videos I keep getting the rotating circle which keep going on and on. I can see the videos just fine om my ipad, but not on my PC. I can see Youtube videos just fine,...
  4. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  6. I am trying to import my photos from my iDevices to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to import my photos from my iDevices to Windows 10 PC: I am trying to import my photos and videos from my iPad 7th Generation; iOS 14.1 and my iPhone 8 Plus; iOS 14.1 using the 'Photos' app and it consistently tells me that "Something went wrong... Your files might not have been imported." I check my destination folders I have...
  7. I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC.: I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC. I installed iTunes for Windows on my Pc, connected the phone via USB cable and synced the iPhone. The music appeared but the songs would not open. I realised I had iTunes but not the music on the PC. I uninstalled iTunes...
  8. I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC: Hi, I have minecraft game that I bought on iPad. and I want to play this game with the same license key on my Win10 computer. But I couldn't find how I could do it. Can I use this key to Win 10? Best...
  9. I am trying to send videos, pictures from my Windows 10 PC to my sister's IPAD in another...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to send videos, pictures from my Windows 10 PC to my sister's IPAD in another...: She is unable to open any. Do you have a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-send-videos-pictures-from-my/cc5155c3-8bb7-40c3-95d0-c1420e66ded3
  10. importing videos to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing videos to my pc: I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5 for handycam, this didn't work, I keep getting an error code "182" unsupported. What can I do to solve this problem....