Windows 10: I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10

Discus and support I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my dad and I have some fond memories of playing Axis and Allies when I was a kid and we've been trying to reinstall it. We have put the disk in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeyRoush, Mar 29, 2020.

1. JoeyRoush Win User

I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10

So my dad and I have some fond memories of playing Axis and Allies when I was a kid and we've been trying to reinstall it. We have put the disk in an external hard drive since neither of our PC's have disk drives, and then when we tried to install it it didn't work. It would start going through the installing process but would stall and give an error message saying there was a "Cyclic restart error". If anybody could help get around this problem it would be much appreciated. I think it is because the game was designed around Windows 7 use and struggles when adapting to Windows 10.

:)

JoeyRoush, Mar 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 29, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - trying install game

2. I am trying to install a game that says it is the Windows 10 version. I have Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game that says it is the Windows 10 version. I have Windows 10,...: Please help I love this game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-a-game-that-says-it-is-the/a78197d0-e761-4777-9621-530e3561f1cf
  3. I am trying to install a game that says it is the Windows 10 version. I have Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install a game that says it is the Windows 10 version. I have Windows 10,...: Please help I love this game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-a-game-that-says-it-is-the/a78197d0-e761-4777-9621-530e3561f1cf
  4. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  5. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  6. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

7. I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...

I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...: I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a microsoft verified app. I have an account through Cricut and do not need to sign up. I just need to install the app....
  8. I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...: I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a microsoft verified app. I have an account through Cricut and do not need to sign up. I just need to install the app....
  9. I am trying to install a game and it isnt working help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game and it isnt working help!: Hello, I've recently bought an external CD Drive in order to download and play some PC games that I've been wanting to play again for years. I am trying to install 'My Horse and Me' which worked on one of my older computers, but I've seen that some people are able to play it...
  10. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......