Windows 10: I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...

Discus and support I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; iI need to get To install my HP printer. How can I get this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EarlStites, Sep 18, 2018.

1. I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...

iI need to get To install my HP printer. How can I get this?

:)

EarlStites, Sep 18, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

3. newtekie1 Win User

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 18, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...

Actually, my business card does say "Senior Network Engineer"*Laugh :laugh:, but that is only part of what I actually do, we are a full computer shop handling anything from basic computer setup to corporate networking to custom builds.

The error is definitely a problem with the 64/32 bit drivers conflicting, it is a real pain in the ass especially with Lexmark printers. With HP printers, you can just use a net use command to map the network printer to the LPT1 port and then install the printer as a local printer. However, Lexmark usually doesn't allow this with their printers, the drivers are coded in a way that won't allow them to be installed on an LPT port if the printer is supposed to be USB.

You can try removing the lexmark driver from the XP additional driver section, then try connecting to the printer again. It should ask you for the proper driver. You should be able to extract the lexmark driver somewhere on the 64-bit machine, and point to that location when asked. Also, if this is successful, you will probably have to go into both the XP and the Win7 machine's printer properties, go to the advanced tab, and change the print processor to WinPrint with datatype being RAW.

newtekie1, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...

1. I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How... - Similar Threads - trying install printer

2. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  3. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  4. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...

I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...: I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a microsoft verified app. I have an account through Cricut and do not need to sign up. I just need to install the app....
  6. I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...: I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a microsoft verified app. I have an account through Cricut and do not need to sign up. I just need to install the app....
  7. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...: In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like to install Realtek High Definition Audio, because my microphone only records static, however I get the error code and can't...
  8. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message: escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0 Problem Signature...
  9. I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...

I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...: I'm trying to update Genutax . The message I get is "the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app:. I was told to turn off S mode but was unable to do this as the Specification didn't tell me what mode is was in. How do I install this app?...
  10. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28

Users found this page by searching for:

1. current os 602.64

2. what does current os602.64

3. os602.64