Windows 10: i am trying to install Active Directory

Discus and support i am trying to install Active Directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to enable/Install the Active Directory for my client but I am receiving an error: 0x8024500c. I tried runn a string using PowerShell and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KOffner, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KOffner Win User

i am trying to install Active Directory

I am trying to enable/Install the Active Directory for my client but I am receiving an error: 0x8024500c. I tried runn a string using PowerShell and Administrative console but none of the is working!

:)

KOffner, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jun 24, 2020
  4. i am trying to install Active Directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

i am trying to install Active Directory

1. i am trying to install Active Directory - Similar Threads - trying install Active

2. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.: Split from this thread. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.I get error code 80070570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-i-am-trying-to-install-is-kb5022352/3e0338c3-0876-465e-9196-aaaa89f0826c
  3. Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  4. Active directory

Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  5. Active directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory: Hi, I'm running windows 10 on my laptop. The problem im encountered is whenever i try to install a program when i try to change the directory for the installation from C: which is default to any other partition D:/E:/F: the installer will crash. Same thing happen with all...
  7. Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory: Hi, I'm running windows 10 on my laptop. The problem im encountered is whenever i try to install a program when i try to change the directory for the installation from C: which is default to any other partition D:/E:/F: the installer will crash. Same thing happen with all...
  8. Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory

9. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......
  10. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c