Windows 10: I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

Discus and support I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeoField-Marsham, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like to install Realtek High Definition Audio, because my microphone only records static, however I get the error code and can't install the drivers.

:)

TeoField-Marsham, Oct 28, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Big_Bad_E Win User
    Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows.

I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound.

I went into Devices, and saw this:

Realtek is the Audio Device. I clicked Update driver, search automatically, and got this error:

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I deleted the Realtek folder, reinstalled, got the same problem. Something else maybe important there is an audio port that says Mic in at rear panel (Pink) (Realtek High Defenition Audio)

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to click update, click Browse for drivers on my computer, and set the path to C:\Windows\WinSxS, which gave me this error:

imgur.com

If I click on let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, this pops up:

High Definition Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

I installed DriverEasy, clicked update on Realtek Audio, then went to devices, clicked let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, clicked Have Disk, gave it the inf file that DriverEasy gave me, and got the first error. So, what am I doing
    wrong, and what is High Definition Audio Device?

Will uninstalling Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers allow WinSxS to work?

Big_Bad_E, Oct 28, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

1. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install... - Similar Threads - trying install Realtek

2. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  6. I'm trying to install Realtek HD Audio drivers but when I do I get the error: realtek hd...

I'm trying to install Realtek HD Audio drivers but when I do I get the error: realtek hd...: In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like toinstall Realtek High Definition Audio, because my microphone only recordsstatic, however I get the error code and can't...
  7. Trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message Install realtek hd...

Trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message Install realtek hd...: I'm having a problem where my mic is picking up all computer audio and I am trying to fix it, I noticed the enhancements in the mic properties is missing as well as stereo mix. I tried installing Realtek audio drives but I get the error....
  8. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message: escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0 Problem Signature...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....
  10. Trying to Analyze a Realtek Audio driver install

Trying to Analyze a Realtek Audio driver install: This thread is a continued discussion from another thread Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version post #1904 (Didn't want to hijack original thread) <snip>Biggest problem is finding what the heck does Realtec uses ???? Agreed. But seeing how and which driver is...