Windows 10: I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

Discus and support I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have windows 10. tells me I need Directx09. Have downloaded that and it wants to know where to install it. Nothing works. Is this game still playable??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BRADLEY and JOANDAVIS, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

Have windows 10. tells me I need Directx09. Have downloaded that and it wants to know where to install it. Nothing works. Is this game still playable??

:)

BRADLEY and JOANDAVIS, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Tiger Woods pga tour 2008

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Microsoft doesn't have any information regarding the compatibility of Tiger Woods PGA tour 2008 game with Windows 10. You may check the following compatibility link:

Compatibility of Tiger Woods PGA

I suggest you to try to install Tiger Woods PGA tour 2008 game in compatibility mode and check.

Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further help regarding this issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 11, 2020
  3. tiger woods pga tour game will not work on windows 10 upgrade

Tiger woods pga tour 08 worked on my laptop before I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 but does not appear to want to start now. Any suggestions?

saxylady47, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

Tiger Woods pga tour 2008

Hi,

I suggest you to get in touch with Tiger Woods pga 2008 support team for further assistance on this issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

1. I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08. - Similar Threads - trying install Tiger

2. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  3. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  4. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.: I recently got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on PC and installed everything. But when I’m done finish installing, the game won’t launch. I tried going the launcher for the game and it won’t launch. I tried to click the app on my taskbar, same thing. What should I do to get it...
  5. Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game: cant connect to internet inside game so no career mode. [Original Title: cant connect to internet,inside the game] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-internet-in-pga-tour-2k21-game/f31c7102-cc28-4b9d-b6c3-91d4670fb2bf
  6. windows 10 videogame Tiger woods 08

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 videogame Tiger woods 08: After an sw update of Windows 10 the videogame Tiger Woods 08 do not star error message not enoug Video memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-videogame-tiger-woods-08/8490de18-6087-4d58-aa6d-388ddcceff1b
  7. tiger woods pga tour 2006 pc cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tiger woods pga tour 2006 pc cd: Hi All thanks for having a look, this is the first time i have had to do any asking as the wonderful world of tweb (yorkshire for www) has always given me a fix for any problems associated with software or hardware issues. I hve just recently bought an official copy of...
  8. Tiger Woods 07 will not play on Windows 10. Why not??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tiger Woods 07 will not play on Windows 10. Why not??: Why can't I get TW07 to play on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiger-woods-07-will-not-play-on-windows-10-why-not/a6a13d25-1db4-4864-9d60-f09869ca6105
  9. PGA Tour 08 no longer saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PGA Tour 08 no longer saves: First Microsoft decides to kill off all its Flight Simulators (so here I sit with hundreds of dollars of worthless programs (yes, I should have never upgraded from Windows 98, but who knew...). So, my last surviving PC game, PGA Tour 08, which worked fine on Windows 7...
  10. PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system: I have been successfully running Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 with Windows 10 Home. But suddenly when trying to start the program I am getting the message "This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or...