Windows 10: I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...

Discus and support I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to update Genutax . The message I get is "the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app:. I was told to turn off S mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barbie#1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Barbie#1 Win User

I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...

I'm trying to update Genutax . The message I get is "the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app:. I was told to turn off S mode but was unable to do this as the Specification didn't tell me what mode is was in. How do I install this app?

:)

Barbie#1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Trying to install some apps then it says to install, which I do, but it never says installed

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to install multiple apps via Windows Store.

The issue might occur if the app is not being able to download itself via Store at the first place.

First, try to update the Windows Store apps and see if it helps to make any positive impact.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Open the Store app.

2. Click on the user icon, and click/tap on
    Downloads and updates.

3. Click on Check for updates.

4. If you have updates available for apps, then you can click on
    Update all, or click/tap on the download and install (down arrow) button to update individual apps.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and then try again to download and install the apps.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 15, 2020
  4. AdamH Win User

I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...

Trying to install updated drivers / apps on Asus computer

I'm the administrator and only user of an Asus laptop and I'm trying to install an updated version of ATK package and when I run the installer I'm getting the error message shown in the pic at this link:

I am trying to install update for Genutax.  The message I get is "The app you're trying to... kGNR6.jpg

Any suggestions as to what might be the problem... seems like I now longer have permission to run exe's?

AdamH, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to... - Similar Threads - trying install update

2. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.: Split from this thread. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.I get error code 80070570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-i-am-trying-to-install-is-kb5022352/3e0338c3-0876-465e-9196-aaaa89f0826c
  3. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.: Split from this thread. The update I am trying to install is KB5022352.I get error code 80070570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-i-am-trying-to-install-is-kb5022352/3e0338c3-0876-465e-9196-aaaa89f0826c
  4. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting: I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-not-up-to-date-is-the-windows-update-error/5d37e150-29d8-462a-aa2c-cc13ce35d888
  5. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting: I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-not-up-to-date-is-the-windows-update-error/5d37e150-29d8-462a-aa2c-cc13ce35d888
  6. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software...: I am trying to install my Adobe CS6 Master Collection software on my computer with Windows 10. None of the tips I find online seem to apply. I am seeing consistently that the software should work on it. I even tried to use compatibility mode in windows 8 and windows 7...
  8. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...: In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like to install Realtek High Definition Audio, because my microphone only records static, however I get the error code and can't...
  9. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app": Hello, Every time I try to run an installer or executable file, a pop-up shows saying "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" and it won't let me run the installer. Every answer I see says to go to the 'Choose where to get apps' dropdown in...
  10. Attempting install of Safety Scanner results in Message saying The app you're trying to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attempting install of Safety Scanner results in Message saying The app you're trying to...: Is this normal ? Please feel free to move this question to the appropriate location if this isn't it? I did find a post from Dec. 25th 2012 where a user was describing somewhat of a similar situation' except on Win 7 and an invalid signature claim though' Unlike that user my...