Windows 10: I am trying to install windows 10 from usb

Discus and support I am trying to install windows 10 from usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to install windows 10 from usb usb I have to choose one partition to install it on I have four primary mbr partitions with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by benlouanasamani, Feb 19, 2021.

1. I am trying to install windows 10 from usb

Hello

I am trying to install windows 10 from usb usb I have to choose one partition to install it on I have four primary mbr partitions with partition 1 being system partition

I am to convert the drive or partition to gpt to be able to install windows but I already have files in my partitions hence i don't want to clean the entire drive

I am trying to install windows 10 from usb [​IMG]

Can i clean only one primary partition the system one and convert it to gpt and install windows on it but do i have to clean and convert the entire drive?

I am trying to install windows 10 from usb [​IMG]

I don't want to clean and convert the entire drive 465 GB and lose my data unless it's the only possible solution and I would like to know how backup and save my files

Thank you

:)

benlouanasamani, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

I am trying to install windows 10 from usb

1. I am trying to install windows 10 from usb - Similar Threads - trying install usb

2. Just built A pc and tried installing windows from A usb I transferred windows from usb from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just built A pc and tried installing windows from A usb I transferred windows from usb from...: Hello I’ve just built A new pc and was trying to get windows 10/11 on it. Stopped by my sisters to download windows off her Mac so I don’t know if there is A difference from A regular pc but once I’ve got home I got the message when installing windows could not collect...
  3. I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro from a brand new Microsoft USB stick, but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro from a brand new Microsoft USB stick, but the...: This computer came with Windows11 Pro, and I was just trying to do clean install. Trying to get into the boot options menu doesn't work. Please help....
  4. I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro from a brand new Microsoft USB stick, but the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro from a brand new Microsoft USB stick, but the...: This computer came with Windows11 Pro, and I was just trying to do clean install. Trying to get into the boot options menu doesn't work. Please help....
  5. Trying to install win 10 from USB. It's not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install win 10 from USB. It's not working.: I've been trying to put win 10 on a new hard drive, using the USB method but the computer doesn't see the file during boot up. In the bios, I set the small usb as being the one to boot from. Is that file supposed to be an .iso?I bought a new win 10 OS. I had previously owned...
  6. Trying to install win 10 from USB. It's not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install win 10 from USB. It's not working.: I've been trying to put win 10 on a new hard drive, using the USB method but the computer doesn't see the file during boot up. In the bios, I set the small usb as being the one to boot from. Is that file supposed to be an .iso?I bought a new win 10 OS. I had previously owned...
  7. Trying to install win 10 from USB. It's not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trying to install Windows from USB, am getting the "windows could not collect information...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install Windows from USB, am getting the "windows could not collect information...: I downloaded the image and extracted the files onto an USB. Then I send them to someone who could not access their PC. They're getting this error. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/gina20_ [link] [comments]...
  9. I am having trouble installing windows 10 from usb from windows 7.

I am having trouble installing windows 10 from usb from windows 7.: I have called MS support several times, and nothing they do helps. Getting tired of the numerous hours invested with the phone trees, wait times, etc. I get two different error messages when the install gets to the "checking for updates" phase a couple of hours into the...
  10. I am trying to create a Windows 10 installation media USB but the process fails.

I am trying to create a Windows 10 installation media USB but the process fails.: Here's the deal: I'm trying to create a Windows 10 installation media USB drive so I can fix problems with our new Windows 10 Pro computers. Every thing goes well using the process at https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 until I get to the part...