Windows 10: I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

Discus and support I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only1JohnLocker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Only1JohnLocker, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

/u/Only1JohnLocker, Sep 19, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 19, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 19, 2020
  4. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

1. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue... - Similar Threads - trying install keep

2. I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...: I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of C:\Users\marip\AppData\Local\Temp\utt1D22.tmp failed. Signer certificate mismatch how do I stop this??...
  3. I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...: I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of C:\Users\marip\AppData\Local\Temp\utt1D22.tmp failed. Signer certificate mismatch how do I stop this??...
  4. This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...: Every once in a while, a command prompt shortly pops up and disappears and then it is followed with this windows installer error. It tanks my FPS in games and it is even more confusing because I am not actively installing anything. How can I get these random pop ups to go...
  5. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  6. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  7. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  8. I am trying to install windows 10 on my new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to install windows 10 on my new PC: I am attempting to install windows on my new PC but every time I try and start it I get a fraction of a second of the logo and then an orange screen with white vertical stripes submitted by /u/just-a-dude69 [link] [comments]...
  9. I keep trying to update my pc and this keeps popping up, anyway to fix this?

I keep trying to update my pc and this keeps popping up, anyway to fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/NS-ShadowC4t07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kha2p3/i_keep_trying_to_update_my_pc_and_this_keeps/
  10. i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4lx1e/i_keep_getting_this_pop_up_while_turning_off_the/