Windows 10: I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

Discus and support I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only1JohnLocker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Only1JohnLocker, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

/u/Only1JohnLocker, Sep 19, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 19, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 19, 2020
  4. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

1. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue... - Similar Threads - trying install keep

2. i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4lx1e/i_keep_getting_this_pop_up_while_turning_off_the/
  3. New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.: This is a fresh install. Has happened to me twice. Green and Black window. Underneath the "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." is "Click here to install NVIDIA Control Panel from Microsoft store." Last year when I installed Windows 10 on systems there was no popup like...
  4. I keep getting the pop up saying that I can’t download an app. also I am NOT ON S MODE. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting the pop up saying that I can’t download an app. also I am NOT ON S MODE. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DARCKER2626 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh8pat/i_keep_getting_the_pop_up_saying_that_i_cant/
  5. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  6. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28
  7. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-games-when-i-am-playing/3e2c8604-5daa-4202-9f2f-2b5ce3f7c610
  8. I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...

I am trying to install Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking v15 in Windows 10, and keep getting...: I've unregistered, and reregistered Windows Installer Package with no change, also the SFC with no change also. This program was a Digital download which i've re downloaded with you guessed it no luck... HELP!!! Oh.yes.. I believe in miracles....
  9. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....
  10. I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....: I can't access my account in beatport, I suspect because of a pop-up window that says created by "dnsunlocker", everything just freezes up. Then on other pages i'll get those annoying messages that tell me I have pop-ups, (DUH) and it wants me to click "here" and it...