Windows 10: I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

Discus and support I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen? any clue why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hervemahe1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen?

any clue why?

:)

Hervemahe1, Oct 9, 2018

2. need 6 digit code for Quick Assist in Win 10

Hi David,

We would like to clarify what the previous Community Forum Moderator suggested. Once you follow the steps that he provided, you will need to click on
    Get Assistance, and then follow the instructions in
    Quick Assist.
    The 6-digit code will be provided by the one who will assist you. He/She should choose
    Give assistance instead to be able to get the 6-digit code.

You will request assistance from a helper (either a friend or Microsoft Support). Both start Quick Assist and the helper sends a security code to the person who needs help. The person who needs help enters the code and gives permission to the helper,
    who is then able to take control of that person’s computer and provide assistance over the remote connection.

Do let us know if you have further concerns.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 9, 2018
  3. need 6-digit code for quick assist?

quick assist asked for a 6 digit code number for the person taking over my computer.

StephenYelich, Oct 9, 2018
  4. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

need 6-digit code for quick assist?

need to get 6-digit code from person who will take over computer in quick assist.

StephenYelich, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

1. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the... - Similar Threads - trying log computer

2. I am trying to log in to my laptop and it gives me this message "Something happened and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to log in to my laptop and it gives me this message "Something happened and...: When my laptop comes on, the sign in screen appears. It gives me the following message: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click on " Set up my PIN" and nothing happens. Please help!!...
  3. Every time I try to log into my account after putting in the code my computer resets but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to log into my account after putting in the code my computer resets but...: So it's like when I try to log into my account afterwards it depends but then it starts resetting but on any other account it doesn't reset at all and nothing happens but or also lose every single one of my files because this is the only account I made and I don't have any...
  4. Every time I try to log into my account after putting in the code my computer resets but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to log into my account after putting in the code my computer resets but...: So it's like when I try to log into my account afterwards it depends but then it starts resetting but on any other account it doesn't reset at all and nothing happens but or also lose every single one of my files because this is the only account I made and I don't have any...
  5. I can't put my 6 digit password in my laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't put my 6 digit password in my laptop with windows 11: when i put my password the laptop only let me put 4 digits instead of 6 in my password so i can't put the password correctly beacuse it's a 6 digit password, not a 4 digit so i can't unlock my laptop...
  6. I can't put my 6 digit password in my laptop with windows 11

I can't put my 6 digit password in my laptop with windows 11: when i put my password the laptop only let me put 4 digits instead of 6 in my password so i can't put the password correctly beacuse it's a 6 digit password, not a 4 digit so i can't unlock my laptop...
  7. Reset requires a 7-digit code but I am sent a 6-digit code. How do I get a 7 digit code to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset requires a 7-digit code but I am sent a 6-digit code. How do I get a 7 digit code to...: I am locked out of my laptop. When I go through the steps to reset, I am texted or emailed a 6-digit code. It does not reset because the reset window requires 7 digits. How do I get a 7-digit code to reset my Windows login?...
  8. Reset requires a 7-digit code but I am sent a 6-digit code. How do I get a 7 digit code to...

Reset requires a 7-digit code but I am sent a 6-digit code. How do I get a 7 digit code to...: I am locked out of my laptop. When I go through the steps to reset, I am texted or emailed a 6-digit code. It does not reset because the reset window requires 7 digits. How do I get a 7-digit code to reset my Windows login?...
  9. Reset requires a 7-digit code but I am sent a 6-digit code. How do I get a 7 digit code to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am putting the code in but it stills says it's wrong and I just want to play with my...: Bruh why wont I let me do the code thing I'm doing it but it says I'm wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-putting-the-code-in-but-it-stills-says-its/055041e3-50a1-49df-af6d-7dc598adb19d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to put a digit code in a computer