Windows 10: I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

Discus and support I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen picture and the password screen. I was going to look at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carl Black1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen picture and the password screen. I was going to look at the device drivers but I can not even get into safe mode. Windows 10 is on the machine. Any suggestions?

:)

Carl Black1, Mar 27, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 27, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Mar 27, 2023
  4. jds63 Win User

I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

1. I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen... - Similar Threads - trying log laptop

2. I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...: I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen picture and the password screen. I was going to look at the device drivers but I can not even get into safe mode. Windows 10 is on the machine. Any suggestions?...
  3. I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen...: I am trying to log into my laptop and the screen keeps flashing between the startup screen picture and the password screen. I was going to look at the device drivers but I can not even get into safe mode. Windows 10 is on the machine. Any suggestions?...
  4. Flashing log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing log in screen: Please help. I tried to turn on my Windows laptop today and the login screen is continually flashing with a buffer icon. I am unable to do anything. I can't open Task Manager or restart it. I have the latest versions of all software installed....
  5. Flashing log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashing log in screen: Please help. I tried to turn on my Windows laptop today and the login screen is continually flashing with a buffer icon. I am unable to do anything. I can't open Task Manager or restart it. I have the latest versions of all software installed....
  6. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  7. Lag in-between startup screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lag in-between startup screens: I've faced this issue ever since I got this HP 15s laptop.My problem is that once I'd start my laptop from sleep, hibernate or shutdown regardless, I'd get the splash screen with the time and stuff fairly quickly, I'd press the space bar to pull up my login screen to put my...
  8. Flashing log on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing log on screen: Hi I have had issues with a flashing log on screen on my Win10 2004 reinstalled Win10 last week from scratch to see if that helps but it hasn't. The screen is connected via either DVI-D or D SUB cables. I was using the built in graphics but decided to go for a dedicated...
  9. Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Startup screen keep flashing.: Every time starting the windows screen keep flashing badly. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-screen-keep-flashing/e1943d4d-65a9-4f58-b998-03ba7c7b835e"
  10. Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen: EDIT: I solved the issue. On the GitHub page for the program there was already a well-written tutorial on how to fix the issue. Heh. Well, I made a big mistake. I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 without a hitch an hour ago and kept all of my personal files and apps. I set up...