Windows 10: I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

Discus and support I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using is not allowed. Contact the administration." What do I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ToniKotzur, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using is not allowed. Contact the administration." What do I do? I have tried to change the "allow log on locally" but it will not keep the changes.

What can I do to log into my account?

Thanks

T

:)

ToniKotzur, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Oct 3, 2019
  4. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

unable to sign in to microsoft account.

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Is this the first time you are trying to log-in to the device after upgrading?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If this issue is the first time you are trying to log-in to the computer,
    I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Wasim Asad on August 18, 2015 and check if it resolves your issue.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I
    get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Also, if you are referring to Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer to the below link about: Why can't you sign in?
    and try to reset the password.

Try to reset your account password from the website, enter the same on your computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

1. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using... - Similar Threads - trying log account

2. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...: I asked ChatGPT. He gave me the following answers:I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging in to Microsoft Edge. The error code 3, 15, -2146893802 in Microsoft Edge usually occurs when there is an issue with signing in to your Microsoft account 12. Here are some...
  3. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...: I asked ChatGPT. He gave me the following answers:I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging in to Microsoft Edge. The error code 3, 15, -2146893802 in Microsoft Edge usually occurs when there is an issue with signing in to your Microsoft account 12. Here are some...
  4. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised: I am trying to log in, using correct password, but it is not recognised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-log-in-using-correct-password-but/4f053f7e-b489-4e11-a317-ee405eeeca39
  6. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised: I am trying to log in, using correct password, but it is not recognised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-log-in-using-correct-password-but/4f053f7e-b489-4e11-a317-ee405eeeca39
  7. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

8. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  9. Am I mining crypto ?

Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  10. I am unable to log into the administrator account with my PIN and get the message "Your...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to log into the administrator account with my PIN and get the message "Your...: When I try the "Set up my PIN" function and enter password and text verification, it says sorry cannot setup PIN at this time and kicks me back to the "Enter the PIN" screen and I can't enter in the password as an alternative because there is no option to do so. I have tried...