Windows 10: i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer

Discus and support i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; it asks me for a pin and i dont have one from what i know on this account it has happened on 2 different computers and is really starting to get in my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by parlourninja, Nov 26, 2019.

1. i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer

it asks me for a pin and i dont have one from what i know on this account it has happened on 2 different computers and is really starting to get in my way

:)

parlourninja, Nov 26, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 26, 2019
  4. i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer

1. i am trying to log onto the microsoft store with my account on a diffrent computer - Similar Threads - trying log onto

2. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  3. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  4. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  5. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  6. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When i try to log onto my microsoft account on the minecraft launcher, the popup just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to log onto my microsoft account on the minecraft launcher, the popup just...: Hello, I just bought minecraft and made a new Microsoft account via the Minecraft website, i downloaded the launcher but when i open it its just keep loading after a few seconds a Microsoft popup opens and fill in my email and password. When i click sign in the popup...
  8. I am trying to change the microsoft account of my account for my computer local...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to change the microsoft account of my account for my computer local...: I am trying to remove the microsoft account of my mother from the local admin account for my computer cause when I keep changing the picture, it changes her outlook picture. I tried a thread called Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account Maker JohnnyShockz person...
  9. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.: Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app...
  10. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717