Windows 10: I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird...

Discus and support I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OK well I cant walk in a straight line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1swU3Qmj_8 this is a link to a youtube video I captured while trying to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Woodall, Mar 14, 2020.

1. I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird...

OK well I cant walk in a straight line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1swU3Qmj_8 this is a link to a youtube video I captured while trying to play earlier. I have reset the controls to default and uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times this is on the game pass platform and can find no other people with this glitch/bug anywhere. The game worked fine until i did the juggernaut update yesterday, any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Tony Woodall, Mar 14, 2020

2. State of Decay 2 play anywhere

Yesterday I bought and installed State of Decay 2 on my XBox One X. Today I have tried to install it on my PC. The Microsoft Store recognizes the fact that I own the game but seems to think I already have it installed on my PC - the options I have are
    to install on my XBox One or Play on PC - clicking on Play on PC just brings up a big white window with Microsoft store at the top left of the screen. So despite it being a Play anywhere game I cxannot play it on my PC.Can anyone suggest what I can do?

KEITHLEAR1, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Play anywhere State of Decay 2

I have State of Decay 2 downloaded on my Xbox one and I go to Microsoft store and try and search it to download it and it says that State of Decay 2 has no search.

The beast 11011, Mar 14, 2020
  4. I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird...

state of decay 2 on pc

so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting

JuicedRaven86, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird...

1. I am trying to play State of Decay 2 juggernaut on pc with a keyboard/mouse and get a weird... - Similar Threads - trying play State

2. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have never had so many issues with the Microsoft store before. But it seems like its lacking in some areas. I purchased this game and wanted to play it so bad, however it took forever to download and now it wont finish the install, I have tried all of the various fixes....
  3. can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition: don't know why i can't hit install [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-state-of-decay-2-juggernaut-edition/66a8266a-e7aa-45fb-9f50-d8dd87dbc462
  4. Can not play State of Decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play State of Decay 2.: [ATTACH] Hello I haven't played Stated of Decay 2 for a couple of months and today tried running it but could not launch the game. Screenshot is attached Hope someone could me help with that! Thank you!...
  5. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - Can't play it after first machine restart unless I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - Can't play it after first machine restart unless I...: I have installed State of Decay 2 JE through XBOX gamepass for PC on my machine running windows 10. I have played it straight after install fine and I can quit and restart the game as much as I like without a problem until I restart my PC. Once I restart, when i try to run...
  6. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work: I have been trying to download SoD2 Juggernaut Edition and so far, the download took over 36 hours of me clicking clicking retry everytime it gave me an "internet issue" Error. My internet has been fine to download every other update. I finally got the download complete and...
  7. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut: [ATTACH] After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to install correctly but when I try to run it I get this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to...
  8. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have to start that I absolutely hate microsoft store. It takes forever to download games. I waited 2 days for Gears of War 4 to download. Now it craps out with Code: 0x80070003 when I try to install State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I tried all the fixes that I could...
  9. State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade: Hello, I am running a Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and can't get State of Decay 2 Juggernaunt upgrade to run. The first State of Decay worked fine. I uninstall State of Decay, wsreset, reboot, download the new version from Windows store, try and run the game, when I...
  10. state of decay 2 on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    state of decay 2 on pc: so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-on-pc/838dcda3-d2d7-4764-a5cf-8f901addf560"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does mouse not work state pf eecay 2

2. stare of decay 2 mouse feels weird

3. state of decay 2 juggernaut edition mouse and keyboard