Windows 10: I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

Discus and support I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get an error message 0x80070005. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gregjollymore, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get an error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

:)

gregjollymore, Mar 25, 2020

2. I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get an error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

gregjollymore, May 25, 2020
  3. v_realo Win User
    I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

Hi gregjollymore,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor, and a Windows user, just like you.

I understand you are having trouble printing PDF files and get an error message. Let's work on that.

I just want to confirm that this error will open when you select Print to pdf, or when you print the pdf file to give a print out though you have an Adobe PDF reader installed?

You may follow these steps to fix the concern:

1. Click Start and type Turn Windows features.

2. Scroll and uncheck the Microsoft Print to PDF

3. This will take time and once done, restart pc.

4. Open the Windows Features again, and this time put a checkmark on the Microsoft Print to PDF.

5. You may restart the pc again and do again the printing.

Let me know if this helps, if not, then let's work on it together on your next reply.

v_realo, May 25, 2020
  4. I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help?

1. I am trying to print an attached .pdf file and get error message 0x80070005. Can you help? - Similar Threads - trying print attached

2. I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....: I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message. Can save file here. Choose another location. I'm using Windows 11. Can someone please help me. I cannot access ransomware protection even though I am the administrator....
  3. I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.: Getting this error 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-error-message-0x80070005-while/bf72210a-bae8-45e8-a165-8f9834b2c2f7
  4. I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.: Getting this error 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-error-message-0x80070005-while/bf72210a-bae8-45e8-a165-8f9834b2c2f7
  5. I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. how can I print a pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I print a pdf file: How can I print a pdf file? It keeps asking for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-pdf-file/3d9c9cb4-09d0-4cac-bb46-44f7d6a13772"
  7. Can not print a pdf file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not print a pdf file: I am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo. I can open the pdf file but when I click print nothing happens, I get no response from the HP printer which I have not had any problems with. I would include the Windows version number but do not...
  8. Error printing a pdf file

Error printing a pdf file: When I try to print a pdf file or anything from the internet I get an error "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80070241" it prints from microsoft applications ok, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the print driver and still get the same...
  9. I am trying to print out PDF of MS Edge (windows 10 Pro 1903). I get this error message...

I am trying to print out PDF of MS Edge (windows 10 Pro 1903). I get this error message...: I am trying to print out PDF of MS Edge (windows 10 Pro 1903). I get this error message when I try to print: Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070005...
  10. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....: I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a smaller form until you selected how many copies and then it would begin to copy. Now I get these error messages: "Your...
Tags: