Windows 10: I am trying to purchase Word.

Discus and support I am trying to purchase Word. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep getting the message, "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again later" Any suggestions?? I really need this ASAP. I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by conniesmithNL, Nov 25, 2019.

1. I am trying to purchase Word.

I keep getting the message, "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again later"

Any suggestions?? I really need this ASAP. I am applying for jobs.

I have a MacBook Air.

Thank you

:)

conniesmithNL, Nov 25, 2019

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 25, 2019
  3. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Nov 25, 2019
  4. I am trying to purchase Word.

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to purchase Word.

1. I am trying to purchase Word. - Similar Threads - trying purchase Word

2. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  3. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  4. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  6. I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...: My attorney tells me that I can show proof of ownership to you clowns.\ Now, here's the question. After loading my copy of Windows 11 Pro I find there is a separate administrator account all of sudden controlling everything. THIS IS 400% UNACCEPTABLE. I NOW OWN THIS COPY OF...
  7. I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...: My attorney tells me that I can show proof of ownership to you clowns.\ Now, here's the question. After loading my copy of Windows 11 Pro I find there is a separate administrator account all of sudden controlling everything. THIS IS 400% UNACCEPTABLE. I NOW OWN THIS COPY OF...
  8. I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com: My WIN1064 P If it does not work I will N E V E R use a Microsoft product again. Your company is FAR too worried about the bottom line. I will NEVER buy another product again PLEASE HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU GREEDY HUMAN BEINGS! ALSO DIE IN A FIRE YOU PILES OF REFUSE....
  9. Transfer of purchased Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer of purchased Word: I had my laptop replaced by its manufacture, due to a warranty issue, how do I get my paid for Word transferred on to the new computer, as they deleted everything on the old one....
  10. I am new to Word. I am trying to send what is currently a Word document to another party...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am new to Word. I am trying to send what is currently a Word document to another party...: Do I need to convert the Word document to a PDF document in order to email it? If so, how do I do that? If I need to " " " some other type of document before emailing it, to what do I convert it, and how? Thank you very much....