Windows 10: i am trying to reastablish adm privliges

Discus and support i am trying to reastablish adm privliges in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am trying to get my adminastration privlages back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ericdiehl, Jul 16, 2020.

1. ericdiehl Win User

i am trying to reastablish adm privliges

i am trying to get my adminastration privlages back.

:)

ericdiehl, Jul 16, 2020

2. "Please log in with Administrator Privliges"

I am the only user on this PC, I am Administrator. Yet I try to run a couple games and get the message. "Please log in with Administrator Privliges"

Robert Epp, Jul 16, 2020
  3. rhime954 Win User
    administrator privlige

I installed a game on windows 10 but when I click on the game it says I need to log in under admistrator privlige how do I fix this

rhime954, Jul 16, 2020
  4. jab52 Win User

I've tried several work arounds but cannot gain adm rights in windows 10.

*Original Title: Adm rights

I've tried several work arounds but cannot gain adm rights in windows 10. Any suggestions?

jab52, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. i am trying to reastablish adm privliges - Similar Threads - trying reastablish adm

2. how do i get FULL access to admin privliges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get FULL access to admin privliges: my account is listed as an administrator. i also have the built in administrator profile ready to use, however my personal accountthe only account other than the built in admin does not have full admin permissions. when i install something, it asks for permission. when i open...
  3. Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges: I have two accounts. The first one was an administrator and the second one was not. I was on the first account and by mistake, I made a second account as administrator and the first account as localcurrently accessing. Now I am not able to access the second account due to...
  4. Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges: I have two accounts. The first one was an administrator and the second one was not. I was on the first account and by mistake, I made a second account as administrator and the first account as localcurrently accessing. Now I am not able to access the second account due to...
  5. I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...: Today I was cleaning the user of my machine and I ended up deleting the user with the greatest privilege of my machine, so my brother's was left without any privileges and the administrator is disabled. Please find below the screens. Venham as telas....
  6. console session as adm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as adm: can not run sfc /scannow then the cmd window tells me I must be logged in as the administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility. I am logged in as the administrator . Please help....
  7. "Please log in with Administrator Privliges"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Please log in with Administrator Privliges": I am the only user on this PC, I am Administrator. Yet I try to run a couple games and get the message. "Please log in with Administrator Privliges"...
  8. adm account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adm account: how do i activate built in adm account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adm-account/59cd2322-c6db-4318-a2a0-1ae2ac14db48
  9. adm

in Windows 10 Customization
    adm: I am the only one on my computer!! so who setup admin management on my computer !! unless I was hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adm/d50a93e6-cc9b-4e1f-a8e8-8eb258cd8e74
  10. ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series: I am running ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series on a Lenvo z575 with 8Gb of RAM, W10 pro CLEAN INSTALL. Driver version 15.200.1062.1004. Apparently this card is too old for 15.7.1 Windows gave me fits but after a few reboots it works. My only problem is when I reboot or come...