Windows 10: I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...

Discus and support I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think its the fact that i have already had a trial but would love some conformation * Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Powderedtoastman, Nov 2, 2022.

1. I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...

I think its the fact that i have already had a trial but would love some conformation * Moved from Community Center

:)

Powderedtoastman, Nov 2, 2022

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 2, 2022
  3. HallyZA Win User
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed.
    Thank you

HallyZA, Nov 2, 2022
  4. I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...

Unable to redeem the the code as it say that the user is not signed in.

Orias you see,I already logged in but it keeps saying this when I redeem my code

Original title:I need help logging in

DylanAraneta, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...

1. I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code... - Similar Threads - trying redeem three

2. It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.: while i was trying to update my windows 11 it keeps getting failed. I tried at least 6 to 7 times. It always downloads to 7% and then fails automatically. I also checked my internet and it was just fine....
  3. It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.: while i was trying to update my windows 11 it keeps getting failed. I tried at least 6 to 7 times. It always downloads to 7% and then fails automatically. I also checked my internet and it was just fine....
  4. I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to redeem my three months of spotify premium, and it keeps saying that the code...: I think its the fact that i have already had a trial but would love some conformation * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-redeem-my-three-months-of-spotify/274ca4ec-36c1-4c5b-b621-dbb838e83e81
  5. How am I redeem code from amazon.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I redeem code from amazon.com: How am I redeem code from amazon.com pls help me!!! * Original title: Help me pls!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-redeem-code-from-amazoncom/11aa10cf-c002-44fa-9e04-9250164fad97
  6. i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.: So i just recently got my xbox pass and i noticed that the perks included chapter 1 on spellbreak i tried entering the code i got in epic games it said the code does not exist then i went back on the xbox app on my pc and i pressed on it again and pressed continue i dont...
  7. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  8. I can't redeem my code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my code?!: A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed?...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  10. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...