Windows 10: I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

Discus and support I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the twicth app on my pc windows 10. i tried to update it and it glitched and now says the installer wont work because the app is running but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tryst72008, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

I have the twicth app on my pc windows 10. i tried to update it and it glitched and now says the installer wont work because the app is running but its not running anywhere i can find on my pc. it wont all me to uninstall it as it says its still running but it wont let me run the update either it keeps saying waiting for app to close and then i get the same error saying its in use somewhere else. please help.

:)

tryst72008, Mar 12, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

1. I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc - Similar Threads - trying remove twitch

2. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash: I cannot remove Total AV from my computer.Heard you could help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-remove-total-av-from-my-computer-it/3fc3e4ca-f110-4a67-bb82-72c4979ba658
  3. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash: I cannot remove Total AV from my computer.Heard you could help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-remove-total-av-from-my-computer-it/3fc3e4ca-f110-4a67-bb82-72c4979ba658
  4. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am trying to remove the Deakin account from my microsoft as I no longer study at Deakin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to remove the Deakin account from my microsoft as I no longer study at Deakin.: It asks me to log in to remove the account but I can no longer log in as I have completed my study. Can you please remove my deakin account and only have skyet account?...
  6. I am trying to remove the Deakin account from my microsoft as I no longer study at Deakin.

I am trying to remove the Deakin account from my microsoft as I no longer study at Deakin.: It asks me to log in to remove the account but I can no longer log in as I have completed my study. Can you please remove my deakin account and only have skyet account?...
  7. I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app: Hi, The photos app appears stuck at finding photos. It found 1056 but it will not go to the next stage where I can select which photos to import. Action I took before asking:1. I used the Windows store app trouble shooter.2. I went to Apps & features to select Microsoft...
  8. I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app

I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app: Hi, The photos app appears stuck at finding photos. It found 1056 but it will not go to the next stage where I can select which photos to import. Action I took before asking:1. I used the Windows store app trouble shooter.2. I went to Apps & features to select Microsoft...
  9. I am trying to remove VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to remove VPN: I no longer have an account with Surfeasy VPN , I'm trying to delete it and it keeps sending a message it is still open, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-remove-vpn/300f87f9-6564-4b23-8310-c196c79506f9
  10. How do I restore apps I removed from my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore apps I removed from my pc: How do I restore App previously removed from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-i-removed-from-my-pc/38f333d6-46e7-418f-a04a-33ba09622ef5