Windows 10: I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

Discus and support I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my computer for safe keeping please help * Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brendawolfe82, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my computer for safe keeping please help

* Original title: please help

:)

brendawolfe82, Feb 29, 2020

2. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

My Canon Pixma MX922 printer/scanner was working fine a couple weeks ago. I have a wireless connection. Today, I tried to scan something, and my computer cannot locate the scanner. I can still print. I deleted the printer and then downloaded all the
    drivers again. I can print, but I still cannot scan.

Knox and SueMcMillan, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Fpeterf Win User
    Wireless connect Canon MX922 scanner to PC

I'm trying to connect Canon MX922 all in one scanner to my PC. I continue to get error message, "can't find scanner" or "connect scanner" I have no problems printing wirelessly only scanning

Fpeterf, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Heatherx4 Win User

I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

Printer/scanner issue

I have a Canon MX922 printer/scanner --- since the update on Windows 10 my scanner will not scan PDF's... Why?? all its says when you try to scan is "There seems to be a problem. rescan" Which we do, do but it will say it all over again.. asking us to rescan...
    Any suggestions??

Thanks Heather

Heatherx4, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

1. I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my... - Similar Threads - trying scan picture

2. I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner: The events tab under scanner properties, I am unable to select my canon software " Canon IJ Scan Utility" as start this program as it is displaying " no applications are registered for this event". But all the scanner buttons under select an events are showiing up. Can...
  3. scanning from canon MX922

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  4. My Canon MX420 printer/scanner problem

My Canon MX420 printer/scanner problem: I have been using my printer /scanner for some time and have ben able to scan, but for some reason now it is not finding my scanner as part of my printer, I hit the scan button on my printer, it says hit k on my pc but it doesn't find my scanner, I have done an update to the...
  5. My canon scanner/printer stopped working

My canon scanner/printer stopped working: My Canon MG6220 Printer /scanner stopped working after windows update. Helpppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-scannerprinter-stopped-working/aac933d7-f3ce-4f96-ba4a-2000b6695490
  6. MX922 Canon

MX922 Canon: Up graded to windows 10, can't get printer to work with windows 10, work fine with every thing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mx922-canon/2683e72a-aa8c-45be-ab87-a92414fc4bad
  7. I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250

I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250: I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-unable-to-scan-from-my-canon-mg4250/64c1be9e-ce33-4506-b2d7-1261b95e0aca
  8. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES: CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mx922-will-not-print-copies/fa4a5e80-f483-4cc3-8fd3-2c0b533e3c4b
  9. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works: My Canon Pixma MX922 printer/scanner was working fine a couple weeks ago. I have a wireless connection. Today, I tried to scan something, and my computer cannot locate the scanner. I can still print. I deleted the printer and then downloaded all the drivers again. I can...
  10. Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges

Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges: I need the printer profile for the third party inks I'm using as described in the Subject The ink cartridges are made (or sold) by LD Products.. If no one has the profile, how can I make one myself? If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one. Thank you....