Windows 10: I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework.

Discus and support I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I followed the quick start instructions in windows. The problem is running update.bat file in terminal to download source code gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DoaaKamel, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework.

/u/DoaaKamel, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Sep 10, 2020
  4. I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework.

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework.

1. I am trying to use Chromium Embedded Framework. - Similar Threads - trying Chromium Embedded

2. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised: I am trying to log in, using correct password, but it is not recognised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-log-in-using-correct-password-but/4f053f7e-b489-4e11-a317-ee405eeeca39
  3. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised: I am trying to log in, using correct password, but it is not recognised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-log-in-using-correct-password-but/4f053f7e-b489-4e11-a317-ee405eeeca39
  4. I am trying to log in using correct password, but it is not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am prevented from opening embedded links to other sites in emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am prevented from opening embedded links to other sites in emails.: The msg I get states my 'organization's policies' are preventing this action and to check with my 'help desk'.This is a personal computer.There is no 'organization' or 'help desk', just me.How can I correct this setting?...
  6. I am prevented from opening embedded links to other sites in emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am prevented from opening embedded links to other sites in emails.: The msg I get states my 'organization's policies' are preventing this action and to check with my 'help desk'.This is a personal computer.There is no 'organization' or 'help desk', just me.How can I correct this setting?...
  7. I am prevented from opening embedded links to other sites in emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...: I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using is not allowed. Contact the administration." What do I do? I have tried to change the "allow log on locally" but it will not keep the changes. What can I do to log into my account?...
  9. I am trying to use my computor camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to use my computor camera: I keep getting an error code {Ox80004005} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-use-my-computor-camera/8d971b6f-d37b-4c1c-a09f-d5940f549692
  10. Windows 10 Activation Using Embedded Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Using Embedded Key: I need some assurance and documentation that when Windows 10 says it is activated it is actually legally activated. This is in a corporate/commercial environment, so we need to make sure this is correct and proper. The computer in question is a Dell Latitude E7440....