Windows 10: i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address

Discus and support i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can u help me get back into it ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mixxeh, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Mixxeh Win User

i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address

can u help me get back into it

?

:)

Mixxeh, Apr 22, 2020

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Please Reset Your TechPowerUp Forums Password

No idea what's wrong with your password, but you can 'reset' it by invoking the forgotten password form.

Make sure your email address is correct or working before attempting the following:
    It'll give you a temp password, but you have to wait for the server to email you the generated key.

Lost password

gaiden.sensei, Apr 22, 2020
  4. i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I don't know how this guy is managing it but he keeps resetting my password in live.

I had a backup email trough gmail and he changed that too

so then my gmail had a back email to aol and so I reset my gmail then I was able to reset my live.

Next morning he reset my live again! I manged to get it back by using gmail again to reset it which oddly enough he didn't reset my gmail password this time.

I have now since used a an extremmmmmleeey long password generated at random for live to see if that keeps him out.

The scary thing is I have a totally unrelated other gmail account. Guess what I find in the deleted folder of my live account. A reset password email for my STEAM CONFIRMED TOTALLY UNRELATED TO OTHER EMAILS EMAIL ACCOUNT! It was all in dutch too with link (I didn't click on the links though). How did he figure that one out? Thankfully my secure steam gmail account hasn't had its password reseted yet.

How is this guy doing this? My password were strong. I suppose i'll see if he gets in now with this new pass.

Keep in mind this is a fresh reformat and my Firewall from my router is on.

I've done scans anyway and everything is clean.

EDIT: I'd also like to add I had a password reset email from steam in my gmail account. But I did not have my password reset for either my gmail or steam.

AphexDreamer, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address

1. i am trying to view my inbox and reset my password for a spexific email address - Similar Threads - trying view inbox

2. Trying to update my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to update my email address: I am trying to change the email address on my account. When I try and register my outlook.com email address as an alias it says that it is already in use and will not let me add it. How do I fix this?...
  3. Trying to update my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to update my email address: I am trying to change the email address on my account. When I try and register my outlook.com email address as an alias it says that it is already in use and will not let me add it. How do I fix this?...
  4. Trying to update my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i am not getting my code to my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not getting my code to my email address: Hello,i am not receiving a code when i ask for one when signinng in. i ask the system to send me a code to my email address and i never receive it!Thank you...
  6. i am not getting my code to my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not getting my code to my email address: Hello,i am not receiving a code when i ask for one when signinng in. i ask the system to send me a code to my email address and i never receive it!Thank you...
  7. If I factory reset my password, will i be able to enter a new email address for Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I factory reset my password, will i be able to enter a new email address for Administrator?: Hello,I bought a new laptop to replace one, which I also recently purchased. Accidently, I used my Gmail on the new laptop instead of Outlook email address and i was wondering if i can change this by factory resetting my new laptop. On the "old" laptop that I recently...
  8. I am trying to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not ***...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not ***...: yes I am trying to change my email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** too *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-change-my-email-to-not-this-one/b64d78d1-0c5f-4f20-b4bf-8cf87a79a959"
  9. I cant delete emails in my inbox

in Browsers and Email
    I cant delete emails in my inbox: I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox? Any suggestions 134301
  10. I cant delete emails in my inbox

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant delete emails in my inbox: I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox? Any suggestions 134301