Windows 10: I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

Discus and support I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I click on a video that has been sent or an additional message and I get a message this message Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NancyJohnston1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

I click on a video that has been sent or an additional message and I get a message this message Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled. I took off the pop up blocker and it still does not work.

:)

NancyJohnston1, Feb 17, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

1. I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take... - Similar Threads - trying watch email

2. i have spent 5 hours trying to import photos, between mircosoft telling me it sent me an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have spent 5 hours trying to import photos, between mircosoft telling me it sent me an...: between mircosoft telling me it sent me an notification to approve.. like where is that notification, driving me mad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-spent-5-hours-trying-to-import-photos/2c0c58b6-9172-40d8-a393-f121b0f8b961
  3. i have spent 5 hours trying to import photos, between mircosoft telling me it sent me an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have spent 5 hours trying to import photos, between mircosoft telling me it sent me an...: between mircosoft telling me it sent me an notification to approve.. like where is that notification, driving me mad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-spent-5-hours-trying-to-import-photos/2c0c58b6-9172-40d8-a393-f121b0f8b961
  4. i have spent 5 hours trying to import photos, between mircosoft telling me it sent me an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...: Here are the texts they sent meWorld Bank Switzerland,No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland. RE: PAYMENT OF $6.5 MILLIONI am instructed to keep you posted on the outcome of our emergency meeting with the World Bank president, David R....
  6. See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...

See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...: Here are the texts they sent meWorld Bank Switzerland,No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland. RE: PAYMENT OF $6.5 MILLIONI am instructed to keep you posted on the outcome of our emergency meeting with the World Bank president, David R....
  7. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.: Hi. I have bad news for you! YtC+wi?o0 15.12.2022-On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have been watching you closely for a long time. gF;!L- I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices....
  8. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.: Hi. I have bad news for you! YtC+wi?o0 15.12.2022-On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have been watching you closely for a long time. gF;!L- I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices....
  9. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

10. I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....: I am using Windows 10. If I try to open a video clip that was sent via email, I get a message that I need to install a video player. Isn't there a video player that comes w/ Windows 10? I do not want to install an unknown option that may come w/ other downloads or even...