Windows 10: I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

Discus and support I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Words are getting overlapped whenever I am trying to view a pdf through edge browser. Pdf file is getting generated through pdf bytes using c#. The pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sudip Gupta (SGupta3), Sep 4, 2018.

1. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

Words are getting overlapped whenever I am trying to view a pdf through edge browser. Pdf file is getting generated through pdf bytes using c#. The pdf loses all its formatting in the browser. Please let me know how can I format it to make it work correctly. This is how it looks in edge.

:)

Sudip Gupta (SGupta3), Sep 4, 2018

2. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf loses all formatting and words get overlapped.

Words are getting overlapped whenever I am trying to view a pdf through edge browser. Pdf file is getting generated through pdf bytes using c#. The pdf loses all its formatting in the browser. Please let me know how can I format it to make it work correctly.
    This is how it looks in edge.

Sudip Gupta (SGupta3), Sep 6, 2018
  3. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf loses all formatting and words get overlapped.

Hi DaveM121,

I am getting the pdf bytes as an byte array from a service and then writing those pdf bytes in browser to get the pdf.

I am using the below code for that.

Response.Clear();

Response.ClearHeaders();

Response.ClearContent();

Response.Buffer = true;

stringfileName = pn +
    ".pdf";

Response.AddHeader("Accept-Header", bytes.Length.ToString());

Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", bytes.Length.ToString());

Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition",
    "attachment;filename="+ fileName);

Response.AddHeader("Pragma",
    "public");

Response.AddHeader("Expires",
    "0");

Response.AddHeader("Cache-Control",
    "public");

Response.AddHeader("Cache-Control",
    "max-age=0");

Response.ContentType = "application/pdf";

Response.AddHeader("Accept-Ranges",
    "bytes");

Response.BinaryWrite(bytes);

Response.Flush();

Response.SuppressContent = true;

Here the "bytes" variable is a byte array

I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf... 7882b829-b9cc-4f95-8402-08c26fe09ddb?upload=true.png

Sudip Gupta (SGupta3), Sep 6, 2018
  4. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

1. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf... - Similar Threads - trying write pdf

2. PDF search in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF search in Edge: until recently, I was able to search a PDF document in Edge using the CTRL + F switch. Now, when I try and use that function, it will only search the page I am on. I have looked all over trying to find the option to search the entire document and cannot find it....
  3. Pdf in edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pdf in edge: Initially I saw content options in edge to go through contents of the pdf but now I can't see content options and searching is also not working I have to click ctrl key and F to search and that also not searching more than one word....
  4. PDF opening in browser

PDF opening in browser: I downloaded some files from another person's google drive and when I open them it does so in chrome. I want them to open as a PDF not in a browser, can this be done?...
  5. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser: Hello all, I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading. And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without traversing the whole document like we can do in Adobe. How to do it??...
  6. pdf in edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    pdf in edge: Hi , I have a HP wireless all in one printer installed on my PC and for no reason that I can see windows edge will not print any thing any more . I have had help from HP tech support and there is nothing wrong with the printer or the software . I get the error code...
  7. Write Answer in a PDF-file:

Write Answer in a PDF-file:: Why can I not Write answers in a PDF-document? I have received a dokument where I have to answer questions and reply. But - I cannot write the answers in the dokument. It only turns blue - Why??? What shall I do to make it work? It is an important dokument.... Thank...
  8. Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file: I cannot use the Microsoft print to pdf feature on my Lenovo laptop from the Windows 10 Home Edge browser. The print screen shows a blank preview. Print to pdf does work on the laptop from any other app such as Word, OneNote, etc. I can print to pdf from Edge on my desktop...
  9. Edge Browsers & PDF'S

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browsers & PDF'S: Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or Chrome no problem opening the same? Thanks 19348
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.