Windows 10: i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up

Discus and support i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am trying too connect too i tuners using an i phone 10 xs max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ToddTrudell, Nov 11, 2019.

1. i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up

i am trying too connect too i tuners using an i phone 10 xs max

:)

ToddTrudell, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 11, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 11, 2019
  4. i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up

I-tune

I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion.

BumpiestGull969, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up

1. i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up - Similar Threads - trying too connect

2. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  3. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  4. trying to download i tunes on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download i tunes on pc: I'm trying to download I tunes won't let me download anything on my pc. I have updated windows 10 and still not working, keeps saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  5. why does this pop up whenever i try to connect my phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does this pop up whenever i try to connect my phone to my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bossearminfittkatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il9h0x/why_does_this_pop_up_whenever_i_try_to_connect_my/
  6. I tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tunes: I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes/65198095-c077-4c52-a3bb-5feb98084c81
  7. i phone wont connect to windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i phone wont connect to windows 10 pc?: When I plug in my i phone 5s into a usb slot it connects but in the dcim folder it states folder empty? I have loads of photos on the phone but cant import them? please help!...
  8. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  9. I-tune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I-tune: I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion....
  10. I TUNES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I TUNES: I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-tunes/fdf8ef63-e705-4b79-b1fd-2c41a08c8aed