Windows 10: I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently...

Discus and support I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Keep getting a message that this pc is not compatible when upgrading to windows 10. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dougcreighton, Jun 27, 2019.

1. I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently...

Keep getting a message that this pc is not compatible when upgrading to windows 10.

Help

:)

dougcreighton, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 27, 2019
  4. I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently...

Windows 7 Professional & Windows XP Pro Networking

All of the computers are part of the same workgroup, I do a fair amount of computer work, but as you can imagine I haven't run across this problem yet (Windows 7 and all *Stick Out Tongue I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently... :p). Anything else you can suggest?

computersolutions, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently...

1. I am trying yo upload windows 10 to my computer running on windows professional 7 currently... - Similar Threads - trying upload computer

2. I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows...: I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows 7 os delete button is greyed out . How to I get around this...
  3. I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows...: I have pc currently running windows 7 . I have tried installing windows 10 but the windows 7 os delete button is greyed out . How to I get around this...
  4. i am trying yo access my excell but i am not able

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying yo access my excell but i am not able: i have ms qorg , Excell etc however when i attempted to access mt Excell files i was not ablei https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-yo-access-my-excell-but-i-am-not-able/b8b8752b-6342-48ac-9135-2f762186b97a
  5. i am trying yo access my excell but i am not able

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying yo access my excell but i am not able: i have ms qorg , Excell etc however when i attempted to access mt Excell files i was not ablei https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-yo-access-my-excell-but-i-am-not-able/b8b8752b-6342-48ac-9135-2f762186b97a
  6. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10: I just bought the upgrade and tried to download the installer and get the following error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-professional-to/4d2da90d-1e8e-4506-8f1a-9db3268b46be
  7. How do I install Windows 10? I am currently running Windows 7. Thanks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install Windows 10? I am currently running Windows 7. Thanks: I am running windows 7, . How do I install Windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-10-i-am-currently-running/96eb9edd-ec65-47d7-ae33-384c6ae09683
  8. I am trying to install windows 10 upgrading my windows 7 computer

I am trying to install windows 10 upgrading my windows 7 computer: I have no anti-virus SW on the laptop I have over 80 Gb free I have passed all computer checks I have tried the install 3 times with the last time having the internet off The install stops at 59%...... What can I do? Dave...
  9. can anyone help i am trying to install window 10 on my computer that is running windows 7

can anyone help i am trying to install window 10 on my computer that is running windows 7: can anyone help i am trying to install window 10 on my computer that is running windows 7 home it has reached the install to input area - keyboard cholce etc after filling this in i clicked on express setting and it sends me back to input area this seemed to be in loop have...
  10. Trying to restore windows on my computer (currently running Ubunut).

Trying to restore windows on my computer (currently running Ubunut).: Hello, I am trying to restore Windows 10 to my computer. Background: I was dual-booting Widnows 8.1 (came pre-installed on ACER laptop I recently purchased) and Ubuntu. This worked fine until I decided to take the free upgrade to windows 10 being offered. During the...