Windows 10: I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...

Discus and support I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5908a/i_am_tryng_to_install_windows_on_my_ssd_but_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarKnGlide, Feb 17, 2020.

1. I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...

/u/DarKnGlide, Feb 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Cleats Win User

I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...

I'm installing a new SSD

MVP for 7 years - That's pretty awesome - Good Job !

When I run the installation media for installing the new SSD should I select

Create installation media for another PC and then skip the step to enter the product key or select the option that notes I'm reinstalling windows ?

I think I've used the installation for repair. I'll be glad to get the SSD installed so I can get back to production.

Cleats, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...

1. I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new... - Similar Threads - tryng install ssd

2. I am installing a new ssd in my laptop. I downloaded windows installation to a usb drive....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing a new ssd in my laptop. I downloaded windows installation to a usb drive....: Is it all prompts after this? I'm putting my external ssd in my computer. Do i need to format it first? Thanks.Josh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-a-new-ssd-in-my-laptop-i/c833e465-2645-4e27-a8f1-96c4ab7513fe
  3. I am installing a new ssd in my laptop. I downloaded windows installation to a usb drive....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing a new ssd in my laptop. I downloaded windows installation to a usb drive....: Is it all prompts after this? I'm putting my external ssd in my computer. Do i need to format it first? Thanks.Josh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-a-new-ssd-in-my-laptop-i/c833e465-2645-4e27-a8f1-96c4ab7513fe
  4. I am not able to create partition in my 512GB SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to create partition in my 512GB SSD: Hello,I am using windows 11, 512SSD with only C drive.I have already disable page, hybernate and restore. I have 300+ GB free space but shrinkable volume comes out to be 100GBapproxEvent Viewer:### A volume shrink analysis was initiated on volume OS C:. This event log entry...
  5. I am not able to create partition in my 512GB SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to create partition in my 512GB SSD: Hello,I am using windows 11, 512SSD with only C drive.I have already disable page, hybernate and restore. I have 300+ GB free space but shrinkable volume comes out to be 100GBapproxEvent Viewer:### A volume shrink analysis was initiated on volume OS C:. This event log entry...
  6. I am not able to create partition in my 512GB SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant install windows 10 on new ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant install windows 10 on new ssd: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/geoger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lko8sb/cant_install_windows_10_on_new_ssd/
  8. created new album in Photo but cant find it

created new album in Photo but cant find it: Hi, I was viewing pics on Windows 10 laptop and wanted to save the best ones, I used the "add to" option to create a new album, however now I cant find the the new album I created. Any help would would be great, Kind regards, Scott...
  9. cant find create new folder, gone missing.

cant find create new folder, gone missing.: I cant find the option to create a new folder after I right click the desktop or file explore. can someone help me. it gives me other options on making other new file like text or writing files but not new folder....
  10. Bios is reading new ssd but when trying to install windows 10 OS it cant find the ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bios is reading new ssd but when trying to install windows 10 OS it cant find the ssd: I just bought a Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD 4-bit QLC V-NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive for a new pc build we have a flash drive with windows 10 on it and when we boot up the pc the bios shows that the SSD is there and recognized but when continuing the bootup...