Windows 10: I am unable download and install any softwere

Discus and support I am unable download and install any softwere in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have some Screenshots. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rohitgbn, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Rohitgbn Win User

I am unable download and install any softwere

I have some Screenshots.

I am unable download and install any softwere a5c82b23-df75-421e-8622-61a7c476391f?upload=true.png I am unable download and install any softwere c68326a4-a128-4f93-9d79-4e8e1a27629b?upload=true.png I am unable download and install any softwere c3ed4b7a-ceba-48a6-a572-a980d8b011df?upload=true.png I am unable download and install any softwere e704b543-5f17-43e9-a428-134b398b2e88?upload=true.png

:)

Rohitgbn, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, Sep 3, 2019
  4. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I am unable download and install any softwere - Similar Threads - unable download install

2. Why am I unable to download ANY app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to download ANY app from the Microsoft Store: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:LoadingAqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an errorsee details :Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  3. Why am I unable to download ANY app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I unable to download ANY app from the Microsoft Store: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:LoadingAqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an errorsee details :Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  4. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  5. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  6. I am unable to install any any application from microsoft store and this is happening from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install any any application from microsoft store and this is happening from...: whenever i try to install any ap from micosoft store it says "error and try again later" please solve this issue as soon as possible.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. I am unable to install any any application from microsoft store and this is happening from...

I am unable to install any any application from microsoft store and this is happening from...: whenever i try to install any ap from micosoft store it says "error and try again later" please solve this issue as soon as possible.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.: I have not been able to install any app from the microsoft store for a long time now. It's not a major issue but still annoying. I cannot install any updates for the updates it says are available and anytime I try to install an app from the store, the app MS Store simply...
  9. i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam: It is not letting me play scum or warframe (steam downloaded) game on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-play-most-downloaded-and-installed/94d5598c-ae28-4d47-aeb9-c27f437b2f8d
  10. I am unable to install an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to install an update: Hi, I have been trying for what seems like months now to install the following update: 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487029) Every time I go through the process of installing it which takes about 20-25 minutes I get a...