Windows 10: I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

Discus and support I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoyceGQF, Oct 4, 2018.

1. JoyceGQF Win User

I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again?

:)

JoyceGQF, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Unable to Sign-in, error "password is wrong "

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience and we will definitely help you to resolve your issue.

This issue might occur, if the language has been changed on the lock screen.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change the language on the lock Screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Click the language on the bottom of the
      lock screen.

• Select the English language and click
      Ok.

• Put your password now and check if you are able to login.
    If the language option is not available on the bottom of o lock screen, then try method 2.

Method 2: Use On Screen Keyboard.

Follow the below steps;

• Click on the Ease of access icon on the bottom of
      lock screen.

• Select the On Screen Keyboard.

• Type your password through On Screen Keyboard.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    http://winaero.com/blog/reset-windows-10-password-without-using-third-party-tools/

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong... - Similar Threads - unable access put

2. I am unable to access the windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access the windows defender.: I recently reset my pc to a clean installation. However, this time upon trying to disable the windows anti-virus, I am met with a screen stating 'my IT admin has limited access to some areas of this app'. I have tried resetting my pc again but that did not work out in my...
  3. I am unable to access the windows defender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to access the windows defender.: I recently reset my pc to a clean installation. However, this time upon trying to disable the windows anti-virus, I am met with a screen stating 'my IT admin has limited access to some areas of this app'. I have tried resetting my pc again but that did not work out in my...
  4. I am unable to switch on my camera. and my external hard disk asks for a password when I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to switch on my camera. and my external hard disk asks for a password when I am...: I have the following three problems, I may have more but I have came accross these three:1 I am unable to switch on my camera.The Opetion to swith it on is disabled.2 My external hard disk asks for a password when I am trying to open it. I tried to access the same external...
  5. I am unable to switch on my camera. and my external hard disk asks for a password when I am...

I am unable to switch on my camera. and my external hard disk asks for a password when I am...: I have the following three problems, I may have more but I have came accross these three:1 I am unable to switch on my camera.The Opetion to swith it on is disabled.2 My external hard disk asks for a password when I am trying to open it. I tried to access the same external...
  6. My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...: - zoomed in screen- screen is split in half-unable to type passcode- unable to factory reset laptop- unable to unlock laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-zoomed-in-on-the-passcode/6e18fc50-a2a0-4646-8f25-440a5e312848
  7. My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...

My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...: - zoomed in screen- screen is split in half-unable to type passcode- unable to factory reset laptop- unable to unlock laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-zoomed-in-on-the-passcode/6e18fc50-a2a0-4646-8f25-440a5e312848
  8. I am unable to update my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to update my windows 10: I have been trying to update my windows 10 for many months without success. Have tried many suggested fixes without success and even called a tech in to try and fix, again without success. He informed me that my Windows 10 was corrupted and could not be fixed. Constantly get...
  9. I am unable to reset my Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to reset my Windows 10: I’ve been having a ton of issues. I ran a chkdsk and now my computer will not go past the loading screen. I tried to restore my pc to fix it, but it is unable to. What should I do?...
  10. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...