Windows 10: I am unable to access outlook from my laptop

Discus and support I am unable to access outlook from my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There I am unable to access my outlook and all the other microsoft programmes , I am also unable to go to settings from my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lindiwe Kome, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I am unable to access outlook from my laptop

Hi There

I am unable to access my outlook and all the other microsoft programmes , I am also unable to go to settings from my laptop

:)

Lindiwe Kome, Dec 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I am unable to access outlook from my laptop

Unable to access files on Desktop from laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to access the files on your desktop from your laptop. However, we would like to know the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message/code?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

Ideally, to share files between two computers, they should be connected to the same network.

We would like to know if you are able to access the drive using the IP address. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type
      \\IPAddress
      (ex: 192.168.x.x) and check if you are able to access the drive.

If you get any error, please click on the drop down arrow in the error dialogue box and let us know the error.

Also, check the sharing permissions for the shared folder. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to the location on the PC through which the files are shared.
    2. Right click on the folder and select Properties.
    3. Click on Sharing tab, and click on
      Advanced Sharing.
    4. Now, select the checkbox for Share this folder.
    5. Click on Permissions, select the check box for
      Allow Full Control.
    6. Click on OK (Twice).

For more information, you may refer the suggestions provided by
    Roohi_Taj
    replied on November 28, 2018 in the thread
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to access outlook from my laptop

1. I am unable to access outlook from my laptop - Similar Threads - unable access outlook

2. I am unable to access my MSN e mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access my MSN e mails: HiI changed my i phone over the weekend and since the transfer of this i am unable to access my MSN e mail's. I have tried to do everything possible online to regain access but i am unable to. My e mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I am unable to access my MSN e mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to access my MSN e mails: HiI changed my i phone over the weekend and since the transfer of this i am unable to access my MSN e mail's. I have tried to do everything possible online to regain access but i am unable to. My e mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Am unable to open my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am unable to open my laptop: When i open my pc the screen shows that it's on but it only end here with that white line on top left can you kindly assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop/f57badc8-5275-4624-ada6-1ea7a15ef76f
  5. Am unable to open my laptop

Am unable to open my laptop: When i open my pc the screen shows that it's on but it only end here with that white line on top left can you kindly assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop/f57badc8-5275-4624-ada6-1ea7a15ef76f
  6. I am unable to access bios setup in my laptop hp 250g3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to access bios setup in my laptop hp 250g3: Hello. I am unable to access bios setup whereas other functions of the startup menu open quickly by pressing function keys as f9, f1,f2 only the f10 key not supported. I mean, I am unable to open only bios setup. If you know any solution please tell mealthough I tried it with...
  7. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook: I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist? TezzaAlex...
  8. I am unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login to my laptop: My laptop is showing some dots and unable to open, i think my account is hacked, i changed the password, it has no effect on the login. Is there any way to change or delink the microsoft account from windows 10...
  9. I am unable to factory reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am unable to factory reset my laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jacky-Mo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzevz/i_am_unable_to_factory_reset_my_laptop/
  10. unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop: I am unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop though I am able to access it from my mobile browser. This is a problem coming only for the last one month. I am using windows 10. I am just getting the message that the webpage is not available. Can somebody help me? 36499