Windows 10: I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com

Discus and support I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello - I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home which I purchased through microsoft.com. I purchased a barebones PC w/no operating system, and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by txgrl65, Apr 18, 2022.

1. txgrl65 Win User

I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com

Hello - I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home which I purchased through microsoft.com. I purchased a barebones PC w/no operating system, and I was able to install Windows 10 Home via the USB drive that I purchased and received, but Windows will not activate. I followed the steps posted in another thread and got my Product Key via the ShowKeyPlus app, but still won't activate, tells me I don't have a digital license. I never received the order confirmation email that supposedly contains the digital license. I did order using my Micrsoft Account and did receive an order shipped notification e

:)

txgrl65, Apr 18, 2022
  2. krollo Win User

Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Hello guys,

My laptop came pre-installed with Win10 Home 64bit and I recently purchased a Win 10/11 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store app. Unfortunately, having some issues activating the digital licence for Win10 Pro.

Here is the situation:
    • Logged into Microsoft account used for the purchase (also received the email receipt of the purchase)
    • Already connected to stable internet

What I tried so far:

Entering the Win10 Pro generic key:

Received error 0x800700005:

I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com [​IMG]

Clicking Close returned another error 0xC004F034:

I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com [​IMG]

Clicking Troubleshoot re-activated my Win10 Home so still not on Pro.

Thanks for any help.

[FIXED]

Win 10 Pro suddenly became Win 10 Ent from MS Store app:
    Jump to solution - Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Sources:

krollo, Apr 18, 2022
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 18, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

1. I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com - Similar Threads - unable activate Home

2. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...: I am trying to activate windows 10pro, In the activation process I answered the question about a devise with product key, I said 1 instead of perhaps none. How can I now activate windows10...
  3. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...: I am trying to activate windows 10pro, In the activation process I answered the question about a devise with product key, I said 1 instead of perhaps none. How can I now activate windows10...
  4. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com: Hello - I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home which I purchased through microsoft.com. I purchased a barebones PC w/no operating system, and I was able to install Windows 10 Home via the USB drive that I purchased and received, but Windows will not activate. I followed the...
  6. I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com

I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home purchased through microsoft.com: Hello - I am unable to activate Windows 10 Home which I purchased through microsoft.com. I purchased a barebones PC w/no operating system, and I was able to install Windows 10 Home via the USB drive that I purchased and received, but Windows will not activate. I followed the...
  7. Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home

Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home: I cannot activate the Windows 10 Home I purchased yesterday from Office Works. I have entered the product code an Microsoft keeps redirecting me all over the place rather than actually allowing me to activate it....
  8. Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home: I cannot activate the Windows 10 Home I purchased yesterday from Office Works. I have entered the product code an Microsoft keeps redirecting me all over the place rather than actually allowing me to activate it....
  9. I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop.

I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop.: Split from this thread.I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop. Previously it was preloaded Windows7 Home which was upgraded in normal course to Windows10 Home. I formatted the hard disk and now Windows won't activate. Please advise solving the problem....
  10. Windows 10 Home Activation ... Purchased through Settings Screen but no product key?

Windows 10 Home Activation ... Purchased through Settings Screen but no product key?: I needed to activate Windows so I went to the Activation section in Settings and it had an option to purchase Windows 10, said no further action would be required. $140 later, and a purchase confirmation email, and it still says windows hasn't been activated. The watermark is...