Windows 10: I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop...

Discus and support I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 dell pc my dell laptop by bootable pendrive. My laptop is not starting show preparing automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sauravkumar9211, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop...

I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 dell pc my dell laptop by bootable pendrive. My laptop is not starting show preparing automatic repairI am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop... [​IMG]only hard disk is marked cross what should I do?

:)

sauravkumar9211, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 28, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    windows 10 boot problems

I had windows 10 installed on my old laptop, I also had a boot problem, but my HDD just stopped spinning and I was unable to load windows.
    It still had the Asus factory recovery partition which I used to reinstall windows 7.
    I found out that my HDD was fine in windows 7, nothing wrong with it, staying with windows 7 SP1 on this laptop and I stay with windows 8.1 on my main laptop.
    No windows 10 for me!

P4-630, Jul 28, 2020
  4. EtonD Win User

I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop...

I am unable to boot my laptop after windows 10 update

Original Title: Laptop fais to boot

i am unable to boot my laptop after windows 10 update

EtonD, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop...

1. I am unable to boot or reinstall my windows 10 by bootable pendrivedell pc my dell laptop... - Similar Threads - unable boot reinstall

2. I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop.: Split from this thread.I am unable to activate windows 10 Home on my laptop. Previously it was preloaded Windows7 Home which was upgraded in normal course to Windows10 Home. I formatted the hard disk and now Windows won't activate. Please advise solving the problem....
  3. I am unable to upadate my windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to upadate my windows 10 pc.: I've tried updating my windows 10 more thame 20 times . I've downloaded update file but when i update my pc stuck at configuration windows update 48% and then shut down. I have tried all the method like turning off antivirus , clean boot etc but I'm unable to upadate my...
  4. Dell Laptop Windows 10 UEFI Secure boot showing no bootable drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop Windows 10 UEFI Secure boot showing no bootable drive: Hi, I have a dell latitude E5440 with an i7-4600u processor and 8GB ram running windows 10. I am trying to set it to UEFI boot from the bios, as I want secure boot, but when I change it UEFI and turn on secure boot in the bios, it tells me that there is no bootable...
  5. Reinstalling my Dell's Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling my Dell's Windows 10: I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 laptop with Windows activated by Dell. I used to RESET my windows to their factory state, but now I want to install a very fresh windows 10 Home. I don't want to spend any money on Windows cause my Windows have been activated with this...
  6. Why Is My Dell Laptop Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Is My Dell Laptop Booting: Hi, I Have Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop. I Updated My Dell Laptop Yesterday To Windows 10 2004 Feature Update. Then My Laptop Started Booting Very Slow. Please Help Me Thanks#Joel1098...
  7. How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive

How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive: How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-boot-or-reinstall-windows-in-my-dell-pc/bf1dac56-9311-4c33-be60-98558a9ccc9c
  8. I am unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login to my laptop: My laptop is showing some dots and unable to open, i think my account is hacked, i changed the password, it has no effect on the login. Is there any way to change or delink the microsoft account from windows 10...
  9. This is microsoft failure. Why i am unable to repair my windows on my Dell laptop. I tried...

This is microsoft failure. Why i am unable to repair my windows on my Dell laptop. I tried...: This is Microsoft failure. Why I am unable to repair my windows on my Dell laptop. I tried command prompt, startup repair but still unable to go to my computer home screen. I think may be someone hacked windows 10 all over the world. Microsoft should directly resolve this...
  10. i am unable to hear sound on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am unable to hear sound on my windows 10 laptop: I am unable to hear sound on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-hear-sound-on-my-windows-10-laptop/d3bf3ae8-3e9d-4c0d-a659-e243779adf0e