Windows 10: I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window

Discus and support I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I've started having an issue on my PC where it does not allow me to click off my current window. What I mean by this is that I cannot switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William Schmitt, Jul 2, 2021.

1. I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window

Recently I've started having an issue on my PC where it does not allow me to click off my current window. What I mean by this is that I cannot switch to anything on my second monitor by clicking on it or even click on anything through the task bar. When I hover over the task bar it does not give the icon the slight highlight and window preview and does not respond to clicking. I also cannot Alt+Tab over to a new window. And even if the window I'm locked to has multiple tabs, say a browser window, I cannot switch tabs within the window, close them, or click on links within them. I've noticed th

:)

William Schmitt, Jul 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window

1. I Am Unable to Click Off of My Current Window - Similar Threads - Unable Click Off

2. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  3. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  4. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird

I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird: Any time I try and sign into something Microsoft related on my computer it gives me this error x800704cf. It also sometimes says stuff about Windows Hello. I went into the setting, clicked your info, and where it says account settings it said "you need to verify your...
  6. I currently have windows 10 1909. I am unable to update past this version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I currently have windows 10 1909. I am unable to update past this version.: Everytime I try to update past this version, windows will download the updates, and then when it goes into restart, it gets stuck at the computer loading screen, The wheel won't spin or anything. I've tried waiting hours and it never gets past this point. I always have to...
  7. I currently have windows 10 1909. I am unable to update past this version.

I currently have windows 10 1909. I am unable to update past this version.: Everytime I try to update past this version, windows will download the updates, and then when it goes into restart, it gets stuck at the computer loading screen, The wheel won't spin or anything. I've tried waiting hours and it never gets past this point. I always have to...
  8. I currently have windows 10 1909. I am unable to update past this version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?: can not download photos from SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-unable-to-to-download-photos-from/13921188-75d9-4041-b919-aba2e616b652
  10. my pc is slow and i am unable to refresh the pc by rt. clicking it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc is slow and i am unable to refresh the pc by rt. clicking it: when I right click the box giving the option to refresh is not coming so my pc is getting slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slow-and-i-am-unable-to-refresh-the-pc-by/6f078050-6f7e-4058-b5bb-c1196ad91d17