Windows 10: I am unable to connect to a person to help me

Discus and support I am unable to connect to a person to help me in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please I request a call back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephanieMungai, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I am unable to connect to a person to help me

Please I request a call back

:)

StephanieMungai, Nov 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Laptop unable to detect personal wifi connection

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

I am unable to connect to a person to help me

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to connect to a person to help me

1. I am unable to connect to a person to help me - Similar Threads - unable connect person

2. I am unable to connect to the ethernet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to the ethernet.: It says can't find DHCP server when I do the automatic troubleshoot. I have already tried updating and rolling back my drivers. I even tried network resetting. I also tried the ipconfig then ipconfig/release than ipconfig/renew and the netsh one. They didn't work. I have a...
  3. I am unable to connect to the ethernet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to the ethernet.: It says can't find DHCP server when I do the automatic troubleshoot. I have already tried updating and rolling back my drivers. I even tried network resetting. I also tried the ipconfig then ipconfig/release than ipconfig/renew and the netsh one. They didn't work. I have a...
  4. i need a person to help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a person to help me: i cannot get cloud file provider to run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-person-to-help-me/74b9d126-6a4b-4d89-978c-971ca379a4f0
  5. i need a person to help me

i need a person to help me: i cannot get cloud file provider to run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-person-to-help-me/74b9d126-6a4b-4d89-978c-971ca379a4f0
  6. I am unable to connect my wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect my wifi connection: After reboot windows 10 i am unable to connect my wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-wifi-connection/5df97533-0d62-4639-8bf5-debc6130275e
  7. I am unable to connect my wifi connection

I am unable to connect my wifi connection: After reboot windows 10 i am unable to connect my wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-wifi-connection/5df97533-0d62-4639-8bf5-debc6130275e
  8. I am unable to connect my wifi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I am unable to choose wallpapers from the personalization menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to choose wallpapers from the personalization menu: I have a dual monitor setup and previously I was able to right click the desktop, go to personalize, right click a picture and choose as background for display 1 or display 2. Now for some reason both displays have the same wallpaper and when I go to the personalization...
  10. I am unable to open the personalize window..

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open the personalize window..: Hello there.. I am unable to open the personalized window on my windows 10. I have searched the same doubt in this website and they have given me the method that what to do next.. I have tried it out but still somehow i am not able to open it.. Here i have attached the...