Windows 10: I am unable to connect to one website

Discus and support I am unable to connect to one website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect to a webmail site I have used for years. I can go to other sites. I can get to the webmail from other computers, but not this one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonArmstrong1, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I am unable to connect to one website

I cannot connect to a webmail site I have used for years. I can go to other sites. I can get to the webmail from other computers, but not this one. I tried 3 different browsers. The problem is not at their end. Any suggestions?

:)

DonArmstrong1, Jan 30, 2019

2. unable to connect some websites

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?
    • How is your computer connected to the internet? Wired/Wireless?
    • Are you facing this issue with all the browsers?
    • Did you try to access the same websites from any other device?

I request you to run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 30, 2019
  3. unable to connect Cameras

Hi Andy,

To assist you better with your concern, please answer the following:

• Have you tried connecting other USB devices on your computer? How was it?
    • Since you already downloaded the drivers from your device manufacturer's website, have you checked if the version of the driver that you've downloaded is compatible with your device?
    We suggest that you run the the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel > Select
      Small icons on the View by: drop-down menu.
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Hardware and Devices.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jan 30, 2019
  4. I am unable to connect to one website

Connection to websites

Hello,

We understand that you are having connection issues with your PC. We would like to ask additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• How is your PC connected to the internet? Hard wired or wireless?
    • If you are using a wireless connection, are there other devices connected to the internet? Are they having issues as well?
    • If you are using a hard wired connection, have you tried to do any troubleshooting steps?
    • Can you provide us the exact message on your screen when you access any websites?

Here's a
    support article
    that you can check. This provides several troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the issue regarding network connections in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to connect to one website

1. I am unable to connect to one website - Similar Threads - unable connect website

2. My computer says it’s connected to the internet but I am unable to run websites or apps I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer says it’s connected to the internet but I am unable to run websites or apps I...: Hi, I’ve got a problem with my computer it says it’s connected to the internet but when I try to run any websites or apps I have installed it says that I’m offline or not connected to the internet. I troubleshoot it but it says it should be fine. I’ve reset networks, rebooted...
  3. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  4. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  5. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to some specific websites: I am not able to connect to some websites for example google, bing, youtube etc. Each time i get an error message saying this page isnt working. I tried brave and edge both having the same problem. I went into the proxy settings and there was a checkmark infront of "Use proxy...
  6. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

I am unable to connect to some specific websites: I am not able to connect to some websites for example google, bing, youtube etc. Each time i get an error message saying this page isnt working. I tried brave and edge both having the same problem. I went into the proxy settings and there was a checkmark infront of "Use proxy...
  7. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

8. I am unable to access yahoo mail website.

I am unable to access yahoo mail website.: Since past few days I am unable to access yahoo mail .I am getting Time our error .I tried adding yahoo to my out look mail account,but the system foes in search mode and nothing gets displayed ....
  9. Unable to connect to a website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to a website: Hello, I’m unable to connect to this particular [site](netcarshow.com) from Win10 (tried chrome, firefox, edge), it keeps saying ‘This site can’t be reached’. But I have no trouble connecting from my iPhone. Any idea why and how to fix it? submitted by /u/HistoricalTouch0...
  10. I am having a problem logging into one website

I am having a problem logging into one website: I have attempted to log into my banking site several times after the last update, a couple of days ago, and cannot gain access. I am getting a TLS message. I have contacted the banking site and they state that they are not having any issues. How can this issue be cleared...