Windows 10: I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

Discus and support I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by alicia gregory, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I set up with her outlook accountHow can I access this account

:)

alicia gregory, Mar 15, 2023
  2. gunit1977 Win User

removing consent on a childs account

how do I remove consent from a childs account as want to delete childs account from the family

gunit1977, Mar 15, 2023
  3. Unable to remove child account from Family

I am also having the same issue I am not able to remove the childs account I followed the steps and after doing so I received this message in error (
    Select Manage my child’s profile info, find your child, then select
    Remove consent for this child’s account. Then, try removing this member again).
    I'm completely lost I cant find where im given the option to do so (remove consent)

daddyzgirl, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

1. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account - Similar Threads - unable consent childs

2. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  3. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  4. I can't add child to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add child to family account: I can't add my child to my family.I'm getting an error:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: Xy0jqq/9rkCpStiq.70.176I created issue on support.microsoft.com with personal details. Issue num is 7029886390....
  5. I can't add child to family account

I can't add child to family account: I can't add my child to my family.I'm getting an error:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: Xy0jqq/9rkCpStiq.70.176I created issue on support.microsoft.com with personal details. Issue num is 7029886390....
  6. Can not add childs account to family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not add childs account to family: Hello,I already contacted support but was redirected here. I can not add my child's account to family. After giving adult consent I get an error message in my language saying "something is not working, the problem is on our end, not on yours". I tried different devices and...
  7. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  8. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  9. Can't add my child to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add my child to family account: I have just set up a new Windows 11 PC for my child and started an MS account for him. It worked fine until he restarted the PC and now he needs my permission to sign in. He is not in my family group, so I follow the instructions to add him. It says to go to my family account...
  10. Can't add my child to family account

Can't add my child to family account: I have just set up a new Windows 11 PC for my child and started an MS account for him. It worked fine until he restarted the PC and now he needs my permission to sign in. He is not in my family group, so I follow the instructions to add him. It says to go to my family account...