Windows 10: I am unable to create my work account on windows

Discus and support I am unable to create my work account on windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to create work account on windows , I am the administrator . But this error is showing .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NadaAslam, Sep 19, 2021.

1. NadaAslam Win User

I am unable to create my work account on windows

Hi I am trying to create work account on windows , I am the administrator . But this error is showing .

:)

NadaAslam, Sep 19, 2021

2. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Unable to create account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to access this option?
    • Do you have any other accounts that you are able to login?
    Try to Enable the Hidden Admin account:

From Login Screen try the below steps.

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
    • Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
      (there is a space after administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 19, 2021
  4. I am unable to create my work account on windows

Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

I am unable to create my work account on windows

1. I am unable to create my work account on windows - Similar Threads - unable create account

2. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  3. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  4. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  5. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  6. I am unable to create an Xbox Account. Whenever I try this on the website, this appears:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to create an Xbox Account. Whenever I try this on the website, this appears:: Whenever I try this on the website, this appears: Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-create-an-xbox-account-whenever-i/9b0cfa43-cd4e-4148-97ff-2997003c6f5c
  7. I am unable to create an Xbox Account. Whenever I try this on the website, this appears:

I am unable to create an Xbox Account. Whenever I try this on the website, this appears:: Whenever I try this on the website, this appears: Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-create-an-xbox-account-whenever-i/9b0cfa43-cd4e-4148-97ff-2997003c6f5c
  8. Account Unable to be created

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Unable to be created: Ok so im trying to make a backup account but i dont have the family thing and if i do windows r: netplwiz it wont show yes so i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unable-to-be-created/c4c7d09c-660f-4ffe-8a6a-d87cb8657cf1
  9. I am unable to create administrator account at all

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to create administrator account at all: Hi, I tried all possible ways to create or change the account type to administrator and I could not. Every time I get a tab mentioning to make changes you need to enter password as administrator with 'No' as option. I could not see 'Yes' option. I tried all possible ways and...
  10. I am unable to create new folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to create new folders: I can right-click to pull up the "New" list, and it does appear, but "New Folder" is missing from the list. Ctrl-Shift-N does nothing The "New Folder" button on the Home menu in File Explorer does nothing. I have tried several fixes that have been suggested elsewhere,...