Windows 10: I am unable to Delete a Folder

Discus and support I am unable to Delete a Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Darian35, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Darian35 Win User

I am unable to Delete a Folder

I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it told me but nothing worked so i choose to Uninstall it. Setting>App>Uninstall BlueStacks.. As I Finished uninstalling it, I tried a second time. Downloaded and saw this I thought I Uninstalled itnot supposed to happen after Uninstalling the App. So I Launched nothing happened after Launching, after many tries but nothing. So I tried the same thing Setting>App but this time I didn't see BlueStacks, so I immediately went to FileExplo

:)

Darian35, Nov 22, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused I am unable to Delete a Folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well I am unable to Delete a Folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 22, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Blake0202 Win User

Unable to Delete a folder in windows 10

I did as you suggested and i got this result

I am unable to Delete a Folder [​IMG]

Blake0202, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

1. I am unable to Delete a Folder - Similar Threads - unable Delete Folder

2. Unable to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a folder: im unable to delete a folder and get this error. Even tried in safe mode but still the same results. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-folder/5e1d7a8b-dffa-404c-b2df-b1bd686f15d9
  3. I am not able to Delete this Folder..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to Delete this Folder..: This is the folder and it has no name on itWhen i try to delete it, windows shows :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-delete-this-folder/25131f88-f594-4652-9127-846a67c37997
  4. I am not able to Delete this Folder..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to Delete this Folder..: This is the folder and it has no name on itWhen i try to delete it, windows shows :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-delete-this-folder/25131f88-f594-4652-9127-846a67c37997
  5. I am unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to Delete a Folder: I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it told me but nothing worked so i choose to Uninstall it. Setting>App>Uninstall BlueStacks.. As I Finished uninstalling it, I...
  6. I am unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to Delete a Folder: I Downloaded bluestacks and then tried Downloading games but couldn't download any games, so I looked up on why its happening. I tried the options it told me but nothing worked so i choose to Uninstall it. Setting>App>Uninstall BlueStacks.. As I Finished uninstalling it, I...
  7. folder unable to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder unable to delete: Hi, I've been having continuous issues with deleting this blender folder. I tried deleting one of the specific subfolders that looked like it was causing the issue, but that seemingly didn't work. I attempted to change the security permissions, but it said access was denied....
  8. I am unable to delete the Gears5 installed folders and files

I am unable to delete the Gears5 installed folders and files: Recently Gears5 game started crashing and any number of attempts to fix it didnt work. I tried uninstalling using Microsoft Store, it doesnt delete the files and hence when I try installing again it doesnt reinstall and takes less than a minute to complete the installation...
  9. Unable to delete a folder

Unable to delete a folder: I have a folder on my computer that I didn’t create. It’s in a folder that I created, and my computer tells me that I don’t have administrator permissions for it, and it won’t let me change or view the permissions. It’s status is cloud, and I can open it on the cloud but...
  10. Unable to Delete a Folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to Delete a Folder: After clean installing 1803 I found that OneDrive was giving errors in Event Viewer so I decided to follow a guide which recommended uninstalling and reinstalling it. During install I decided to move the folder from c: to d:. Unfortunately this has left all the files behind...