Windows 10: I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...

Discus and support I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes internet bandwidth in the background which makes online gaming lag and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shivam_Singh22, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...

I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes internet bandwidth in the background which makes online gaming lag and everything uses internet slow. Whenever I try to disable this service it says "Access Denied".
    I already turned off delivery optimisation from settings also. Please help I am running Windows 10 Build 1903 (OS Build 18362.295)

:)

Shivam_Singh22, Aug 22, 2019

2. Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service

After recent Windows update v1809 (Build 17763.79), I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes by internet bandwidth in the background which makes the web surfing very slow. Whenever I try to disable this service it says
    "Access Denied".

Please note that I am using Admin account and have also recently formatted my system twice to figure out the issue. But that did not solve the problem. Any suggestion what can be done?? Thanks in advance.

Subhadeep Kanungo, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Should I disable delivery optimization service?

The Delivery Optimization service is very annoying, It makes my internet connection slow badly.

So, can I disable it?

If so, are there any problems?

Should I disable it?

Deng_BunThai, Aug 22, 2019
  4. I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...

Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service

I am trying to disable this from Services.msc application. Delivery optimization is turned off from Advanced Settings. Kindly have a look at the below screenshots.

I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it... 5dc69962-bda7-48e5-b378-45807a939067?upload=true.png

I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it... e1c2f548-8b2e-4d5d-a37a-aa038d215d34?upload=true.png

Subhadeep Kanungo, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...

1. I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it... - Similar Threads - unable disable Delivery

2. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?: I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 laptop; every now and again, I notice this, but today especially, Delivery Optimization seems to be making non-stop connections to my laptop on Port 7680 I know Delivery Optimization is largely related to Windows Updates, but I would...
  3. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?: I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 laptop; every now and again, I notice this, but today especially, Delivery Optimization seems to be making non-stop connections to my laptop on Port 7680 I know Delivery Optimization is largely related to Windows Updates, but I would...
  4. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Delivery Optimization service - RAM usage, when it should be disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization service - RAM usage, when it should be disabled: Hello,I have noticed a problem with RAM usage - some of my apps were crashing because of the RAM. After some investigation it came up that the cause is the Delivery Optimization service svchost.exe. It's probably trying to download some big file and the memory consumption of...
  6. Delivery Optimization service - RAM usage, when it should be disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimization service - RAM usage, when it should be disabled: Hello,I have noticed a problem with RAM usage - some of my apps were crashing because of the RAM. After some investigation it came up that the cause is the Delivery Optimization service svchost.exe. It's probably trying to download some big file and the memory consumption of...
  7. Disable or at least allow user to control Delivery Optimization Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable or at least allow user to control Delivery Optimization Service: Like i said in the subject, hot to stop or at least allow user with F*CKING low bandwidth to control usage of useless Delivery Optimization Service. I've doing more than Microsoft suggest to control that service. Disable automatic update, control BITS on Service, doing...
  8. Delivery Optimization Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delivery Optimization Service: We have four home computers, only two running Windows 10. Is it a good idea to have this service on? Why not turn it off and delete the hundreds of MB of files stored in it?...
  9. Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service: After recent Windows update v1809 (Build 17763.79), I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes by internet bandwidth in the background which makes the web surfing very slow. Whenever I try to disable this service it says "Access Denied"....
  10. Disabling “Service Host: Delivery Optimization”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling “Service Host: Delivery Optimization”: I live in a very wooded area and have an extreammly small bandwith. According to my task manager the only process passively taking up bandwith is this delivery optimization. I’ve already tried to stop througg the firewall and by disabling it under services. If anyone knows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant disable delivery optimization