Windows 10: I am unable to download a game i have purchased

Discus and support I am unable to download a game i have purchased in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave Lomax, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has an exclamation mark next to it and won't let me install it on my devices because it says I don't have any applicable devices.

:)

Dave Lomax, Jun 10, 2019

2. Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2019
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 10, 2019
  4. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

Unable to download game purchased from ap store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the issue persists to a single game or you are unable to download other apps also.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows Update Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to download a game i have purchased

1. I am unable to download a game i have purchased - Similar Threads - unable download game

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  4. I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase: After purchase of "Halo 4" I am unable to Install it from Microsoft store. Download and install loading bar shows error : 0x80073D12OS Windows 10 Homebuild : 19043.1110Is there a maintenance on server side or something like that? Can you provide a workaround to install this...
  5. Cant download game I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  6. having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website: hi i just downloaded "minecraft dungeons" in website. I purchased using regular microsoft id and when i click download button from the website, my computer opens microsoft store with a different idstudent id logged in. I want to add my 'regular account' in order to...
  7. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.: I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition yesterday, and I can't download It I also got the game by redeeming a code. I have already searched through the forums for hours, and I tried everything, but I just can't install It.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Problem with a game I have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a game I have purchased: Hello. Recentry I have purchased zoo tycoon: Ultimate animal collection. The problem is that the game is loading and never start the game. Can you please help me out? If not please tell me how do I get a refund. Thank you. * Moved from Community Participation Center *...
  9. why am i unable to make in game purchases?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why am i unable to make in game purchases?: read the subject above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-make-in-game-purchases/d6aa55ee-9b65-4a98-9b1c-710fe188e082
  10. I can't download a game I purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a game I purchased: Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am unable to download game on my pc