Windows 10: I am unable to download pictures from a SD card

Discus and support I am unable to download pictures from a SD card in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after doing the latest windows update my chrome will not open and I am unable to download pictures from a SD card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TKCwilson, Sep 20, 2019.

1. TKCwilson Win User

I am unable to download pictures from a SD card

after doing the latest windows update my chrome will not open and I am unable to download pictures from a SD card

:)

TKCwilson, Sep 20, 2019

2. Unable to format sd card

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you using an SD card reader? If yes, have you tried using another card reader?
    • Have you tried formatting the SD card using another computer?
    In the meantime, we suggest running a hardware diagnostics while your SD card is connected to the computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box, then select
      Troubleshooting
      from the search result.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to run a hardware diagnostics.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Importing Pictures from SD card

I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the option to Import photos and videos

Any suggestions?

nigelmercier, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Lihash18 Win User

storage on sd card

I am unable to save any pictures or documents on the sd card of my Lumia after having lots of space on the sd card. Please suggest how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Lihash18, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I am unable to download pictures from a SD card - Similar Threads - unable download pictures

2. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't download from SD card

Can't download from SD card: I have been downloading pictures from a trail camera with no problem until yesterday and now when I try to download pictures I get a notation stating "make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect". I have a feeling that my wife might of...
  7. I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?: can not download photos from SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-unable-to-to-download-photos-from/13921188-75d9-4041-b919-aba2e616b652
  8. Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help to download pictures from an sd card to my Windows 10 PC: Before I updated to Windows 10, it was a piece of cake downloading pictures from SD card to my PC. Now I can't do it. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-download-pictures-from-an-sd-card-to-my/8b6d69b6-d5a8-46ae-b970-dd26f888e8eb
  9. Unable to Format SD Card

Unable to Format SD Card: Hello everyone, After scrounging the internet for the past two days and trying what I feel is almost everything I wanted to come here to ask for help. My micro SD card was acting up in my cell phone, so I decided to put it into my computer with its adapter, backup all my...
  10. Importing Pictures from SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Pictures from SD card: I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are my last download of pictures from sdc card