Windows 10: I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones

Discus and support I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth earphones and I am able to connect my headphones.Problem -1 This was status of my connection. Actually, it should show Connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RohithKumarU, Jun 24, 2021.

1. I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones

I have a bluetooth earphones and I am able to connect my headphones.Problem -1 This was status of my connection. Actually, it should show Connected voice, music.Problem-2 There is no stereo audio option showing in the above option. So , the sound quality is worst in my bluetooth headphones.Problem -3LAPTOP BLUETOOTH DRIVERSBLUETOOTH HEADPHONES DRIVERCan anyone solve the problem?

:)

RohithKumarU, Jun 24, 2021
  2. VortixDev Win User

Why does Spotify take control of my Bluetooth earphones' stereo output?

I own Bluetooth earphones, which I have paired with my Windows 10 laptop.

I can happily listen to audio from various different sources, until I play music through Spotify. Once I do, Spotify seems to completely hijack the stereo output device. If I pause the music and attempt to listen to another source (such as YouTube), I can no longer hear the audio playback despite seeing the amplitude bar move in the Windows sound settings. However, if I resume the Spotify music whilst the other sound source is still outputting, I can hear the other sound in the background of Spotify's output. Without restarting the earphones, I have found two ways of restoring the ability for other applications to output sound:

• If I right click on the earphones' Hands-Free device in the Windows playback device list and select "Test", I briefly hear the test output via the Hands-Free device and then suddenly the stereo output from the non-Spotify application continues.
    • If I close Spotify whilst music is playing (and so the other app's audio can be heard in the background), the audio from the non-Spotify application can be heard again. However, if I close it whilst Spotify is paused, the non-Spotify audio does not resume.

I've found a hotfix in which disabling "Show desktop overlay when using media keys" from the Spotify settings prevents this issue from occuring, but what is causing this strange behaviour?

Note: I've disabled the ability for applications to take exclusive control of both the "Stereo" and "Hands-Free" playback devices for my earphones, to no avail.

VortixDev, Jun 24, 2021
  3. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones :(

TanjimaRahman, Jun 24, 2021
  4. I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones

unable to detect earphone when plugged in (windows 10)

I am unable to hear/record from earphone/headphone.

I have up to date Realtek driver, but unable to bring up realtek HD audio manager.

I wanted to follow this suggestion:

Method 1: Enable jack detection.

1. Open Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    2. Uncheck Disable front panel jack detection from the Connector Settings from the right pane.

Headphone Jack not working (Windows 10, Dell),
    but unable to do it because I cannot see it.

can you help?

Angus_Earth, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones

1. I am unable to enable stereo audio in my WINDOWS 10 laptop for my bluetooth earphones - Similar Threads - unable enable stereo

2. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  3. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  4. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10: Hey! So I am using Bluetooth TWS: Boat Airdopes 141 on my Windows 10 PC using a Tp-link 4.0 Bluetooth adapter.The Issue I am facing is whenever I alt + tab from youtube/Netflix/amazon or any other online video platform, I lose audio for like 3 seconds or so while the video is...
  5. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10: Hey! So I am using Bluetooth TWS: Boat Airdopes 141 on my Windows 10 PC using a Tp-link 4.0 Bluetooth adapter.The Issue I am facing is whenever I alt + tab from youtube/Netflix/amazon or any other online video platform, I lose audio for like 3 seconds or so while the video is...
  6. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!: I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10 feature update.Here is my problem:Whenever I use my BT Earphone the Music playing intermittently stops playing for a second or...
  8. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!: I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10 feature update.Here is my problem:Whenever I use my BT Earphone the Music playing intermittently stops playing for a second or...
  9. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo: Hello. I'm having an issue with my bluetooth earphones. The sound is very bad, its choppy, stuttering etc. I've done some research and it seems like the issue is that the earphones are connected and working as the "Hands-Free", which is the mode you need to use when using the...